Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know how this game ends... :(

Avoided gameplay videos or walkthroughs. I just watched every cut scene videos. :lol oh well... So there's a rumor we might get Mercs 3D as well?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

The story will likely disappoint you, but the gameplay is a blast.

I thought the story in Revelations was average, but it made more sense than Resident Evil 6's. I don't totally hate Resident Evil 6 like a lot of other gamers do, but the whole plot being disjointed through the 4 separate campaigns, not really know what's going on as you play and finish each part, and then finding out that much of the plot is driven by the fact that Simmons wanted to be Ada's boyfriend and she rejected him just didn't work for me story-wise.

The jealous boyfriend storyline. :lol I wonder if Capcom started working on 7... Maybe a 2014 release date?

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

You think Capcom would cash in with a RE2make. Even RE3make.

33721006187593d26535o.jpg

But RER alternate costumes sucked! :lol Besides Sherry's. The old school ones are okay, but wished we got Chris in his Code-Veronica outfit[or 5 or remake look, Ada with her red dress, and Leon with his RPD and RE4 look. Instead we got some stupid pirate look[sorry Kiva], Chris half naked again...

Meh.... at the moment I don't really care for this series as much as I did before. :dunno

Meh.... at the moment I don't really care for this series as much as I did before. :dunno

Same here, I actually was playing Nemesis yesterday and today :lol

I don't mind the Pirate look too much, but Chris's alternate I find very questionable with that hideous tattoo :slap

Back