Resident Evil 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 xbox360 gameplay footage

man I can't wait for this game. I started playing re ever since the first came out, I'm such a huge fan. In fact, re is the only video game that I play (well that and nhl games)

Cool. Still don't have a 360 (or a PS3 or Wii for that matter) but a 360 is definantly on to get list and RE5 is my most anticipated game.

Wow dude, give it a rest already. :rolleyes:

give what a rest?.....seriously, you make out as if criticise the ps3 all the time, look around and you'll be hard to find a bad comment about the ps3 for at least 3-4 months, just pointing out that the demo isn't coming out on the PSN & that sucks if you only own a ps3, wonder what capcom's reasoning is

wow....touchy :rolleyes::lol

give what a rest?.....seriously, you make out as if criticise the ps3 all the time, look around and you'll be hard to find a bad comment about the ps3 for at least 3-4 months, just pointing out that the demo isn't coming out on the PSN & that sucks if you only own a ps3, wonder what capcom's reasoning is

wow....touchy :rolleyes::lol

I think their reasoning is that if you only own a PS3, you're a ****** :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

give what a rest?.....seriously, you make out as if criticise the ps3 all the time...
Yeah you have, you're starting to sound like Badmoon, Kit and Loki, who all own one. :monkey3

I think their reasoning is that if you only own a PS3, you're a ****** :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Get a job ^^^^^, then maybe you can own one, with your hobo tank top wearing no Orthanc having ass.

Get a job ^^^^^, then maybe you can own one, with your hobo tank top wearing no Orthanc having ass.

Too mean

ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

But it is curious that there is no PS3 demo. You would think Capcom would want as many people as possibly playing the game.

For the record: PS3 is a phenomenal system, if their Online was better, it would be on part with the 360.

I only use my PS3 for Blu-Rays right now....I've been buying all my games on 360 lately. When the BR addition is ready for the 360 I might sell mine.

not to sound like a score whore but the achievment system on the 360 gives it a major plus.

Im thinking about getting the PS3 version since Im used to the RE games on a PS style controller. Ill find out for sure though when the demo comes out. Only real plus for the PS3 version that I can think of is the custom home items/outfit you get.

Reserved my copy of the Collector's Edition (for the 360) this AM. :rock

Back