Resident Evil 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cover system? Kinda pointless when very few of the zombies/ganado use firearms.

I'd rather just be able to move and shoot, dammit.

Hmm... looks like scenes where you get to choose what your character does. Kinda "choose your own adventure." The game puts you in situations and you gotta choose what to do. Maybe those two options are "stay hiding" or "attack." Option to save someone perhaps?

Little bit longer to go before I have to track down a copy of the collectors editon. I got a coupon for both tru and best buy for $10 off, so those will the first places I look.

My friends and I are partaking in a Resident Evil marathon in the week leading up to RE5's launch.

This isn't some weaksauce marathon either. We're playing RE1 - RE 4, with Code Veronica and the various spin off games in between (Survivor, Dead Aim, Umbrella Chronicles, Outbreak, etc). To top it off we're going to force ourselves to sit through the Resident Evil live action trilogy and Degeneration.

My friends and I are partaking in a Resident Evil marathon in the week leading up to RE5's launch.

This isn't some weaksauce marathon either. We're playing RE1 - RE 4, with Code Veronica and the various spin off games in between (Survivor, Dead Aim, Umbrella Chronicles, Outbreak, etc). To top it off we're going to force ourselves to sit through the Resident Evil live action trilogy and Degeneration.

that's gonna take a loooooong time :horror:lol

Degeneration aint too bad. Its like one incredibly long cutscene. So depending on your tastes, its really cool, or really lame.

that's gonna take a loooooong time :horror:lol

Yes, I'm not sure we'll survive that week. I think it'll be okay because we'll be taking turns with each game. I haven't touched the older RE games in almost a decade, but I don't remember them being very long at all.

I almost forgot about RE 0! I thought that one was better than the RE 1 remake on the cube.

Back