Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

He reacts to things with gifs of women past 35 to almost everything , even if it doesn't make sense.

11973104_175777479423781_2060114661_n_zps9oaw8yct.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E3 announcement?

The was some rumor floating around that there is no A/B scenario, just one Claire, one Leon mission, and you can play the game in either the classic third person fixed camera format or the over-the-shoulder format, and the game will adjust the difficulty accordingly.

Apparently it was one of those "our source has never been wrong" type of rumors.

Tomorrow is supposed to be an announcement I hope

The was some rumor floating around that there is no A/B scenario, just one Claire, one Leon mission, and you can play the game in either the classic third person fixed camera format or the over-the-shoulder format, and the game will adjust the difficulty accordingly.

Apparently it was one of those "our source has never been wrong" type of rumors.

Heard they tried to do the fix camera thing but didn’t work so well

3ba8ff04b7ac5030538277b107ee954d.jpg

3ba8ff04b7ac5030538277b107ee954d.jpg

If we don’t hear anything tomorrow then I’m done . They showed this new leon jacket which is up for preorder and it’s a detective rpd jacket and it looks very modern. So I’m guessing that is his new jacket for this game. It’s to big of a coincidence. If it’s not and I’m wrong then I give up.

Also this is Capcom biggest panel I’m hearing

giphy.gif

Did I just see a Tyrant wearing a hat? also Claire looks like ****

And it looks more like a very different version of RE2 than a proper remake, perhaps Leon was in the city before the outbreak in this version

This might be on par with REmake... I love the atmosphere.

Not crazy about Claire's getup, but eh. Ada was in there too and I think Irons was talking about his account.

I dont really like a yones face but the graphics atmosphere and remade locations lookin ****ing great!

I'll give a pass over the look they're going for with everything else. The RPD looks creepy like REmake mansion.

Unfortunately it looks over the shoulder... we knew it was coming.

Back