Media Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

Spider-Man looked awesome!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spider-Man looked awesome!

I guess...the free roaming should be fun. and the combat looks nice and arkhamy, which i a good thing. I just want to play the big set pieces...not rapidly tap buttons during a movie. It's 2017...QTE should be dead by now. The game is beautiful though

Spider-Man: Arkham QuickTime.

Up until they had to have that dumbass Miles dude poke his face in at the end. SJW crap like that is why Marvel comic sales are tanking.

I actually hated that to. I'm sick and tired of him. He's freaking annoying and not all that interesting. People like him cause they feel obligated to cause he's black Spider-Man not cause of a good story. If he were a different character then I'd like him but he's just piggy backing off a another superheroes name.

I actually hated that to. I'm sick and tired of him. He's freaking annoying and not all that interesting. People like him cause they feel obligated to cause he's black Spider-Man not cause of a good story. If he were a different character then I'd like him but he's just piggy backing off a another superheroes name.

I HAAAATE that ****. Even if it was a Black character going White it would still make me sick. Iron Man is White, War Machine is Black... I'm perfectly fine with it since they're two different characters. But Marvel's thing lately is bumping their White characters. I think it started with dumb Nick Fury.

CAPCOM has to hype Marvel related crap.

Yep. Soon as I saw Ultron I immediately rolled my eyes. **** the Avengers, **** them all.

More like mcu vs capcom . I saw no characters I was interested in. Give me xmen or no sale.

f4416bd6f285fecd54c4a45d48dc6af5.png

tumblr_inline_oq855z14L41raexrf_250.gif

As for "RE" 7....

tumblr_inline_onjshjJwsK1r9cuzs_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright we get it you hate re7. It's dead and buried lol

Movie comes out soon

Back