Reshaping hands.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninjaknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

Got a couple of Hot Toys hands which are bent out of shape and I was wondering if soaking them in hot water would allow them to go back to its original shape?

Thanks.

It should... I've not done it with hands, but usually if you put something like that in hot water, get it loose and then in the shape you want and then put it directly in some ice water that will give you a new shape.

I'm trying to reshape a new pair of hands but it does not seem to 'hold' in the position I want it to. I have kept shaping the hands 3 times but still won't really stay in the position I want.

Any advice?

i have used a heat gun to bend straight fingers into more of a curve but could not bend them enough into a fist.

It should... I've not done it with hands, but usually if you put something like that in hot water, get it loose and then in the shape you want and then put it directly in some ice water that will give you a new shape.

I have been trying that but it does not seem to hold the shape for too long.....maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Back