Requesting a personal portrait 1/6 figure!...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pompiato

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I would like to have two figures made of my wife and myself, so which one of you talented and creative sculptors could make these two figures...and how much would it cost?...I mean with all painted heads and Bodies...thanks!

Hey guys I would like to have two figures made of my wife and myself, so which one of you talented and creative sculptors could make these two figures...and how much would it cost?...I mean with all painted heads and Bodies...thanks!

contact Alex Lopez. He's here on the thread. He did one of myself which I'm awaiting for in the mail. He's a great guy to deal with. Only thing is, he does not offer to paint so you may have to get another person involved. He works fast too. Give him a shout and see what happens.

I don't know anyone who's had these done - difficult to tell from the pics on the site how good these are, ie how much is sculpted and how much is simply a paint app derived from photos.

https://www.thatsmyface.com/
I just got my mini me from That's My Face and it is awesome. It looks just like me. I think a lot of it is the paint but that does not take away from how cool it is. The sculpt has a rough texture and does lok better from a few feet away rather than under a microscope but there is no doubt that it is me and that it is an awesome addition to my collection. And on the upside, it only cost me $113 shipped and painted as opposed to $400 plus for the sculpt and then casting and painting if you went that route. I would definitely look into That's My Face as an econmical solution to the mini me question.

I just got my mini me from That's My Face and it is awesome. It looks just like me. I think a lot of it is the paint but that does not take away from how cool it is. The sculpt has a rough texture and does lok better from a few feet away rather than under a microscope but there is no doubt that it is me and that it is an awesome addition to my collection. And on the upside, it only cost me $113 shipped and painted as opposed to $400 plus for the sculpt and then casting and painting if you went that route. I would definitely look into That's My Face as an econmical solution to the mini me question.

That's awesome, I might have to give them a go - I'd love a mini-me to mix it with my other figures :)

You might check with Snyder-man. It wont be cheap but he is one of the few places you can get a quality sculpt and paint from the same location. Their artist have some experience at doing the type of custom you are looking for. The female sculpts that come out of that studio are quite nice as well.

Wow that site is AWESOME!

This is actually an excellent gift idea! :rock

Thank you :D

Here are pictures of me and my mini-me for comparison:
IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

Last edited:
Done a few for personal people and own one myself.
Pm sent we do full figure to atire and paint.
Thanks

That's myface is good but they don't do hair I believe and it is a photo of your face on a head not actual sculpt? I could be wrong but everyone I know who got it got a ball head.
Nice figure by the way

Don't know. I'm bald so that's what I ordered. And I am not sure about the face being painted on a generic sculpt cos they got my nose perfect and that isn't painted on. Don't get me wrong, the ideal is to find a sculptor and give him tons of reference pictures and spend the money but as a budget option it is a viable alternative.

Don't know. I'm bald so that's what I ordered. And I am not sure about the face being painted on a generic sculpt cos they got my nose perfect and that isn't painted on. Don't get me wrong, the ideal is to find a sculptor and give him tons of reference pictures and spend the money but as a budget option it is a viable alternative.

thainer - It looks like it was printed on a 3D printer, and I believe you said it is a little rough... that would mean it was a zCorp printer:
https://www.zcorp.com/en/Products/3D-Printers/spage.aspx

And... it looks like they use this software:
https://www.facegen.com/

I agree thainer... With that said you basically have to find the right clothing for what you wear... Unless you do something like you done.

For me, I put myself in jeans, leather jacket and t- shirt with Nike white sneakers like I normally wear. Any rate, cool figure.

Back