Request For Jack Sparrow Premium Format Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, they are not going to add a 2nd head AFTER we have all ready ordered it.

Would have to agree here....Im 100% sure that wont happen. If they did that it would mean they would also have to raise the price slightly to make up for the added piece to hundreds of units. Their not going to raise the price on everyone AFTER they have ordered. I dont even think thats legal:confused:

Chris

Hello guys!!

I'm a fan of the Premium Format of Jack Sparrow by Sideshow!

Truly a magnificent performance!

The sculpt is awesome for me (especially in HD!).

300019_press05-001.jpg

But I have a request to make Sideshow. Can you make a second face with a smile that is a feature of this character!

232310_res3_CaptainJackSparrow.jpg

jack%20sparrow-saidaonline.jpg

Keep the sculpture of the head first, but please offer us on the basis of the first sculpture, a second interchangeable head with a smile of Jack Sparrow!

Join me Guys!!!

Thank you Sideshow.

+1 a second head would be nice like silver surfer.

I join the petition! I want a second head with a smile and TRICORNE

you can remove many hands !!

thanks

Hi i'm joining my fellow friends here and i say it very loud:

I want a second head with a smile:banana

(i like this dancing banana, very cool!)

Well all want an another head around ! That's would be so great. :banana

So here's a question. How many of you are actually gonna be upset and start another "Is your 1:2 Iron Man" style thread if they don't?

I have placed my order for Captain Jack, but I would love to have a 2nd sculpt with a smile...or at least an attempt to make the 1st head more like Mr. Depp.

More like my "oh FFS" face.

The only issue i see with this PF is the eyes looking a bit light but, can't judge until we see the final product.

Last edited:
No point hoping for a change in a sideshow product that has allready been revealed,what we have seen allready is what we are getting.

Back