Request For Jack Sparrow Premium Format Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys!!

I'm a fan of the Premium Format of Jack Sparrow by Sideshow!

Truly a magnificent performance!

The sculpt is awesome for me (especially in HD!).

300019_press05-001.jpg

But I have a request to make Sideshow. Can you make a second face with a smile that is a feature of this character!

232310_res3_CaptainJackSparrow.jpg

jack%20sparrow-saidaonline.jpg

Keep the sculpture of the head first, but please offer us on the basis of the first sculpture, a second interchangeable head with a smile of Jack Sparrow!

Join me Guys!!!

Thank you Sideshow.

Last edited:
yes l would love for them to change the mouth and make a smileing jack they say its still a prototype and in progress so its possible and them adding an extra head probably might not happen.either way l will buy this figure second hand after it comes out for sho.

Its perfect the way it is, this thread should no longer exist. :D

I totally agree with you Masterside, Sideshow must add a second head with a smile !

Great idea it is !

I hope Sideshow is listening !

Where could I sign ? :D

Just buy the 2nd or 3rd PF that they will release of him eventually.

But I have a request to make Sideshow. Can you make a second face with a smile that is a feature of this character!

Keep the sculpture of the head first, but please offer us on the basis of the first sculpture, a second interchangeable head with a smile of Jack Sparrow!

Join me Guys!!!

Thank you Sideshow.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Who does not try anything does not have anything. :rolleyes:

Apart from criticizing or speaking into the wind, ... you offer nothing!

Who does not try anything does not have anything. :rolleyes:

Apart from criticizing or speaking into the wind, ... you offer nothing!

Beg to differ. It's this little thing called "understanding." ;)

This late in the game, with Jack already preordered, I seriously doubt they'd all of a sudden toss in free R&D, free polystone, free labor, paint, etc, as well as trashing production and completely re-engineering the PF for swappable heads. If you'd asked this during the "sneak peak" potentially. Now, not a chance.

Beg to differ. It's this little thing called "understanding." ;)

This late in the game, with Jack already preordered, I seriously doubt they'd all of a sudden toss in free R&D, free polystone, free labor, paint, etc, as well as trashing production and completely re-engineering the PF for swappable heads. If you'd asked this during the "sneak peak" potentially. Now, not a chance.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Nothing else needs to be said now.

I kinda agree, it could be a little late in the game for them to entertain sculpt changes I think.

Back