request for a FOTR screen grab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProgMatinee

circlesendwheretheybegin
Reaction score
Can someone do me a favor and take a screen grab of the FOTR SE at 16:23? I can't figure out how to screen grab into a jpeg with my stock video player.

Thanks a million.

I need a screen grab of FOTR:SE at 16:23 mark converted to a jpeg so that I can import the jpeg into a SVG program to trace the design of Bilbos door so that I can import the SVG file into this new software I got that will use my wife's scrapbooking cutting machine to cut the pattern out on a sheet of styrene which I will then make a diorama. It would be amazing if the screenshot can crop just the door area as thats all I need. :)

I need a screen grab of FOTR:SE at 16:23 mark converted to a jpeg so that I can import the jpeg into a SVG program to trace the design of Bilbos door so that I can import the SVG file into this new software I got that will use my wife's scrapbooking cutting machine to cut the pattern out on a sheet of styrene which I will then make a diorama. It would be amazing if the screenshot can crop just the door area as thats all I need. :)

:horror You lost me at 'I need...' :google

:lol

I get it. I have my dvds at home so i'll do it for you if noone else is able.

PZ is on it! Ok, my "disc" isn't the same on times. If this is the correct spot, lmk and I can get you a higher res version.:peace

door.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Dudes, I appreciate the help, just thats the wrong side of the door of what I need. :)

The best shot is as Bilbo turns his back on Gandalf to lock the door. Thanks guys.

door4.jpg
[/IMG]

door5.jpg
[/IMG]

This it? I grabbed two so you could see the detail on the right side. :joy

Woot woot! Thanks so much. Thats it... I try to explain better what I'm doing.

My wife has a machine that looks like a printer except it uses a blade to cut words, shapes, etc in paper, vinyl, etc. It even works on thin plastic. Usually the shapes and words are on preformatted cartreges.

I just bought a computer program for it that allows me to use drawing programs to make what I want it to cut.

This metal work on the door was way too complex for me to draw free hand. Now with the jpeg I can trace it with my drawing program and have the machine cut it out on plastic!

I'll let you know how it comes out and if it works I may have these available for sale or trade. :)

Thanks!

My wife has a machine that looks like a printer except it uses a blade to cut words, shapes, etc in paper, vinyl, etc. It even works on thin plastic. Usually the shapes and words are on preformatted cartreges.

I just bought a computer program for it that allows me to use drawing programs to make what I want it to cut.

This metal work on the door was way too complex for me to draw free hand. Now with the jpeg I can trace it with my drawing program and have the machine cut it out on plastic!

I'll let you know how it comes out and if it works I may have these available for sale or trade. :)

Thanks!

Keep me posted on this project. I'm very interested. :rock

Thanks!

Is it a Cricket? Those are soooooo neat! I don't have time for crafty stuff anymore but if I did I would have one of those!

Back