repaint DX11+DX12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.. superb job.. same question as gianni.. do you take commission job?

Hello
Because there are some of unfinished repaint works
So I can not sure that when to take other commissions
But if I have time
I will notify you within the shortest time
Thanks for your appreciation

Its super luigi!!

nsmb-luigi-jumping.jpg

not to take away your amazing skill on the paint though :wave:1-1:

Ive seen most of your work, and I think they really bring out more likeness than the HT paint does. At least on the Gordon and Wayne.

Thank you:hi5:

didn't really like the scarlet repaint.. but you have a GREAT talent! : ). You should put some side by side for comparison.

I can't see a major difference on either of them. But that's because lately HT's paint apps have skyrocketed.

M81QrvS.gif

The realistic paint job makes it look more like Bale than the Hot Toys one. Granted, the sculpt still does not look as good as a prototype but it is better than this.

That being said, I can't see a major difference between DX11 and this one but this one is still better. :yess:

No more little dots on Joker because of HT's printed face paint. That itself is a massive improvement. Luigi your work is amazing, and very subtle.

I don't see much of a difference with the DX11 because the printed or matrix dot pattern isn't that noticeable at this scale in hand IMO.

Back