Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Toys! Iminime Tyler Durden

Finally found an interrogation scene Joker I'm happy with.
I wanted two Heath Jokers for my collection, a mob version...my BobbyC, and an interrogation Joker, which originally seemed only an Adam Gu would
fill the void. I initially got the MJ Heath Joker and thought I would be happy with it, but I sold it cause eventually, I just wasnt satisfied with it.
I think Sinag's joker fills the interrogation scene void.

Re: Remy's Toys! Sinag Interrogation scene Heath Joker

As you know I absolutely love your collection shots. Can I ask what lens you're using for them please?

Joker looks excellent btw :clap

As you know I absolutely love your collection shots. Can I ask what lens you're using for them please?

Joker looks excellent btw :clap

Very flattering coming from you bud as you are one of the best photographer here. :1-1:
I use a canon 50mm f1.8 lens.
Its a lens that Neo who used to frequent this board uses, and its also a lens that the famous Kato, the 1/6 tailor uses on a lot of his shots.

Last edited:

Very flattering coming from you bud as you are one of the best photographer here. :1-1:
I use a canon 50mm f1.8 lens.
Its a lens that Neo who used to frequent this board uses, and its also a lens that the famous Kato, the 1/6 tailor uses on a lot of his shots.

Ah ok cool. I use that same lens too! :duff

Just your shots have such a unique style, really stand out :)

bro, you pics are awesome as ever and always love seeing the way you display your set up bro! Massive congrats! :)

Amazing build Remy. Did you root the sculpt yourself ? And are those DX01's clothes ?

Amazing build Remy. Did you root the sculpt yourself ? And are those DX01's clothes ?

Thanks annihilate.
No, the head was sculpted, painted, and rooted by Sinag.
This sculpt can actually hold his own compared to my BobbyC. The BobbyC only edges it more towards realism since its made of silicone, has glass eyes, and the hair was individually punched, so it looks more seamless.
But for only a fraction of a price, Sinag's joker is a great buy.

As far as the rest of it, if I remember correctly, the pants and shoes were dx01, the shirt, vest is dx11, and the tie is original Kato. The body is not the orginal, but a loose Truetype narrow I have.
I'm tempted to get a Kato vest cause that was the only thing I changed on my BobbyC joker cause the Kato vest is a huge improvement over the dx11 vest. I dont know...might just stick to this. lol.

he looks amazing bro! i always wanted a good intero scene sculpt. sinag is getting better and better! :clap

he looks amazing bro! i always wanted a good intero scene sculpt. sinag is getting better and better! :clap

Thanks buddy. Yup, he sure is getting better and better.
Always appreciated his sculpts...he has a certain style to it...kinda reminded me of Rainman.
I initially wasnt gonna get Sinag's joker...I actually already put a deposit on Owen's joker...but the more Sinag showed the WIP...the more it won me over. :)

Tell me...do you bleed?

You will!!!

I went to Toys r us last weekend to see if they have the 19" Jakks Batman v superman when I ran into this mattel 12" armored bats.
I saw it had a lot of potential...and for $29...decided to repaint it.
I'm very happy how the figure turned out. :)
Much like the MOS repaint, I wanted to mimick the heavily filtered look of Snyder's film

pic of the stock mattel armored bats

Last edited:
Re: Remy's Toys! Tell me...do you Bleed?!

I cut off the ears off a spare AOU head, and placed an ear cover I took off from a spare TFA helmeted head. And sculpted around it to make it look more seamless. I repainted that section including the helmet straps. I also glossed the helmet.

k897i45j_zpse83hunq8.jpg

Tell me...do you bleed?

You will!!!

I went to Toys r us last weekend to see if they have the 19" Jakks Batman v superman when I ran into this mattel 12" armored bats.
I saw it had a lot of potential...and for $29...decided to repaint it.
I'm very happy how the figure turned out. :)
Much like the MOS repaint, I wanted to mimick the heavily filtered look of Snyder's film

pic of the stock mattel armored bats

That great work, very cool diorama.

I need to get this display soon!

Re: Remy's Toys! Tell me...do you Bleed?!

After seeing a couple of of...uhm...Barbie Batman v Superman customs...lol...I decided to do a custom.
I used a T800 Arnie body, hands are dx12 hands.
I cut the face off the Jake Gylenhall head that came with I think ttm19 and I think it makes a nice mouthpiece specially since it has
the 5 o'clock shadow on it already.

Last edited:
Re: Remy's Toys! Custom Armored and Regular Affleck Batman

Wow that barbie batman looks freakin good remy!!, congrats...

Back