Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Toys! NEW pics of Current Inventory starting on page [94]

Thank you so much sir.
Being a huge Batman fan, I didnt think I could love this figure anymore, but the cape elevated it even further.
Cant really say I've fallen in love with the figure again, cause I've always loved looking at this.
My dad stays with me when he is in town, and he teases me and asks me if its my Religious Altar.
He sees me just standing there many times and admiring it so he asks if I'm praying to it. :lol

If you do not have Candles lit then it's not a alter, the technical term you are searching for is in "The Zone" been there quite a bit with my Collection and some Cool Music :lol:lol:lol

Amazing Bats/Bale display Remy :hi5: Poetry in motion my friend :clap

Thank you very much my friend.
Coming from you that has one of the most classiest display here, means a lot man. :)

If you do not have Candles lit then it's not a alter, the technical term you are searching for is in "The Zone" been there quite a bit with my Collection and some Cool Music :lol:lol:lol

ha ha...I guess I'm in the zone daily.
Sometimes I do wonder if its healthy. :lol

Aaah...what am I talking about, even if it isnt, I can take comfort that there's a whole lot of community here that shares the obssession. :rolleyes2

:lol

Thank you very much my friend.
Coming from you that has one of the most classiest display here, means a lot man. :)

Your welcome buddy :1-1: and thanks for the kind words too :hi5: any new updates or purchases on the horizon?

Your welcome buddy :1-1: and thanks for the kind words too :hi5: any new updates or purchases on the horizon?

You're welcome man. Since my collection is limited to 1/6...I live vicariously through your thread on things I would love to have. :)

I do have another one on the horizon.
Next up is BBkill's Bond. :)

I have the unpainted sculpt, received a 1/6 Tuxedo set, and a Hot Toys body...its pretty much complete. The only thing left is for me to paint it.

This is a big project for me.
rather than find someone to paint this for me, I decided to tackle this project.
I'm pretty much confident on doing all kinds of mods, as is evident on all the mods that I've done or customization on my figures, I really enjoy doing it.
But I feel, my one area that I feel I finally need to tackle again, is painting a regular human headsculpt.

On all the mods or customization that I've done, I felt that I actually exceeded my expectations. I always surprise myself many times of how much better some of the customizations have turned out. But the one thing that I feel my weakness is, is when I painted a regular head.
The first one I painted was a Tyler Durden, and once I put it in the shelf, for my expectations...it was a failure. It just doesnt compare to all the other figures. No matter how much I tried, the skin either looked too pinkish, or too yellow.
I tried again with another sculpt that I was originally gonna use for my commander Shepard custom, and again, it sucked...he looked like he had jaundice. ha ha. Fortunately, for me, I found another head I was able to use to finish my commander shepard custom.

So now...I'm gonna go back and try this again.
I'm still doing a lot of research on the best way to paint this.
I'm fairly certain I can do a better job than before...BUT, it cant be just good enough...It has to look like it belongs with the other figures in the detolf.
I just wont accept a mediocre headsculpt.
Much like you, I do the best that I can to have the figures have a good representation.
So wish me luck. :)

You're welcome man. Since my collection is limited to 1/6...I live vicariously through your thread on things I would love to have. :)

I do have another one on the horizon.
Next up is BBkill's Bond. :)

I have the unpainted sculpt, received a 1/6 Tuxedo set, and a Hot Toys body...its pretty much complete. The only thing left is for me to paint it.

This is a big project for me.
rather than find someone to paint this for me, I decided to tackle this project.
I'm pretty much confident on doing all kinds of mods, as is evident on all the mods that I've done or customization on my figures, I really enjoy doing it.
But I feel, my one area that I feel I finally need to tackle again, is painting a regular human headsculpt.

On all the mods or customization that I've done, I felt that I actually exceeded my expectations. I always surprise myself many times of how much better some of the customizations have turned out. But the one thing that I feel my weakness is, is when I painted a regular head.
The first one I painted was a Tyler Durden, and once I put it in the shelf, for my expectations...it was a failure. It just doesnt compare to all the other figures. No matter how much I tried, the skin either looked too pinkish, or too yellow.
I tried again with another sculpt that I was originally gonna use for my commander Shepard custom, and again, it sucked...he looked like he had jaundice. ha ha. Fortunately, for me, I found another head I was able to use to finish my commander shepard custom.

So now...I'm gonna go back and try this again.
I'm still doing a lot of research on the best way to paint this.
I'm fairly certain I can do a better job than before...BUT, it cant be just good enough...It has to look like it belongs with the other figures in the detolf.
I just wont accept a mediocre headsculpt.
Much like you, I do the best that I can to have the figures have a good representation.
So wish me luck. :)

Very kind as ever Remy. Its a pleasure to read through your thread also and I can read how passionate you are when it comes to your collection :1-1: I have every confidence in your ability pal and know you'll do the figure justice. I will be waiting for those updates :hi5: Congrats on Bond by the way, he looks killer! :rock

Seriously looking forward to seeing how Bond works out. :yess:

awesome collection man! Your Leon is amazing and I want it!

Thank you. Its an easy mod if you get one, I used a TTM-19 muscle body and it made a world of a difference.

Very kind as ever Remy. Its a pleasure to read through your thread also and I can read how passionate you are when it comes to your collection :1-1: I have every confidence in your ability pal and know you'll do the figure justice. I will be waiting for those updates :hi5: Congrats on Bond by the way, he looks killer! :rock

Thanks for the vote of confidence man. :1-1:
Very excited to tackle this project.

Seriously looking forward to seeing how Bond works out. :yess:

Thanks man. Hope I can do the sculpt justice...
If not...Hope Nathan (Silentsurfer) is taking commissions. :lol

Nah...I think I can do this. :)

I have faith in you to pull off the Bond sculpt, bud! :1-1:

Thank you. Its an easy mod if you get one, I used a TTM-19 muscle body and it made a world of a difference.
i stick to statues so far, ive never bought a 1/6 figure before will I need to buy the body and then each piece separate such as shirt, pants etc... sorry to ask a question like that but you know what your doing so Ill steal your knowledge. haha.

Hot toys man of steel.
LOVE THIS FIGURE!!!
it has turned out to be one of my most favorite figure ever. What an amazing shelf presence.

I had to do quite a bit of mod.
Althought I've grown quite confident doing mods, the tony meis mod was quite nerve racking.
But the end result is grand.

Before...stock figure.

Next...I painted the gauntlets, piping, belt, hair...and the extensive mod of removing the inner plastic collar and hollowing out the outer plastic collar.

And finally, with the Tony Meis cape.

Last edited:

Great Great Score and Pic's of MOS, Remy, Excellent Post my Friend

Great pics my friend!

Thank you sir.

looks sweet remy! i just might have to do all this to mine when he arrives :yess:

Highly recommended friend. The thing is, even stock, the figure is awesome.
But modded, it's absolutely stunning. Not exaggerating when I say this is one of my most favorite figures.

Awesome mods to MOS! He looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank ya. :)

Supes looks great, man. :clap
With all these beautiful customs, I should really finally get around to watching the movie.

You should man. It's gotten some mix reviews, but for me personally, I was blown away by the movie. Absolutely loved it, so it Makes the figure even cooler.

Back