Removing the Head from a DC Direct 1:6 Body...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boywonder

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Can anyone explain me how to accomplish this? Will the boil and pop method work? The heads seem to be made/molded in resin and I'm afraid they may damage... Thanks in advance!

Can anyone explain me how to accomplish this? Will the boil and pop method work? The heads seem to be made/molded in resin and I'm afraid they may damage... Thanks in advance!

have you tried hair dryer method warm it up and it may pop off

The only one I've removed the head from was Rorschach. I don't remember it being too difficult though. So boil and pop should be just fine.

Which figure are you trying to decapitate?

The only one I've removed the head from was Rorschach. I don't remember it being too difficult though. So boil and pop should be just fine.

Which figure are you trying to decapitate?

Thanks for the tip! I will decapitate a 1:6 Robin and transplant to a better 1:6 body... Did you try the boil and pop method on your Rorschach figure? My fear is that the head may crack since it is not made or rubber or plastic but rather in a sort of resin... Again, thanks in advance!

Thanks for the tip! I will decapitate a 1:6 Robin and transplant to a better 1:6 body... Did you try the boil and pop method on your Rorschach figure? My fear is that the head may crack since it is not made or rubber or plastic but rather in a sort of resin... Again, thanks in advance!

Plastic heads can take up the heat of the boiling water, it's be just find. Pull gently, tho'.

I don't remember if I had to heat up Rorschach or not. But I'd do it to be on the safe side if you are worried. It should actually be the same type of body as Rorschach actually.

just pull it off , that what i did to my old DC direct Joker (ledger) it came right off , don't be skeerd :nana:

Back