Removing decals/logos from fabric

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattster

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm working on my first custom and I need advice stripping logos off the costume. Worst case scenario I will just paint over them, but I would rather not. I tried rubbing alcohol and Bestine and neither did anything other than remove/smudge the colors from the logos. The fabric seems synthetic. Thanks. image.jpg

Any luck getting that logo off your clothing? I've had great luck with freezing the whole thing in ice then picking the logo off. Somethines they come off easily and cleanly sometimes not. Also, you may if you are the patient type, free, that freeze that several times. If you find most of the logo came off but you cant get some off, try a lint shaver. Lint shavers are designed to remove fuzz from clothing for a cleaner look and are pretty cheap. Lint shaver shouldnt be needed though. Here's a link if it's allowed and you become interested in that route. Lint Shaver from KnitPicks.com

Nail polish remover ended up doing the trick. Took some work, and Goo Gone had zero effect on it.

Back