Applyig Eye Decals from Bad Mother Customs to 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parallax1987

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Hope your holiday season is going well. I was hoping to get some help from some of you guys in regards to applying the eye decals from Bad Mother Customs. I bought the sheet about 2 months ago and have since lost the instructions! I am now finally getting around to putting the figure together and I dont know how to apply the decals. Or if anyone has any tricks that they like to do for a cooler finish (Like cutting the eye decal in half to make it look like the figure is looking up or something). Anything is greatly appreciated! Thank you guys!!

I recently did some of these. Other than cutting them out you'll want to place them in water for twenty seconds or so. I handled each by scooping them up with the edge of a brush and placing them on the eye. They wont simply conform to the round shape so I used micro set solution. This softens the decal so it lays against the eye. I kept them wet with the solution and it make easier to position each. Hope that helps.

Well, for me I cut the decals as circular as possible, dip them in water and apply to the sculpt using a wet, long tip brush. Once I'm happy with the positions, I use a hairdryer at low settings and Tamiya X-22 as gloss and to keep them in place. Hope that was useful to you!

Back