Remember Smaug Fury's fraudulent auction?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yes I act like a child, just not in a bitter sort of way..

I like the smell of my own butt...

Diesel usually speaks his mind and the general reaction is to lash out at him, and since it is easier to be a sheep than the shepherd, we get a lot of Baaaaa's.

Yes, sometimes Diesel's opinions can be out there... but the fact that he still voices them when he knows that all he is going to get is a bunch of backlash should tell you that he is simply the kind of person that speaks him mind regardless. And isn't that a little more refreshing than a "Yes man" or another one of the herd? I'm not saying you have to agree with everything Diesel says or does.. and yea, sometimes he simply insults to insult... but to that I say.... let he who is without sin.... yadda yadda yadda
(yeah.. that's right.. i yadda yadda'd the good book...)

C'mon people... can't we all just get along? I'll bake cookies!

L4P - It isn't WHAT diesel says, but the way he CHOOSES to say it.

Here's what I'd say:

I disagree with you on that L4P.

Here's Diesel's version:

You're a total dumb@$$ for thinking that, and are a putz who should be in the dumbhouse.

Big difference. Again - he CHOOSES the way he wants to come
across on this board, so if he words things like a complete jerk, that is how
he'll be perceived, and treated back in kind.

He certainly should be able to string two polite words together -
He went to Penn State for Heaven's sake! :rolleyes :poke

JS :wave

well i just think everyone is a little too sensitive around here...

Granted... it isn't all that pleasant to be around here with everyone bitching at each other... but on the other hand.. people ganging up on the same people (yes... josh as much as cory) gets just as tiring.

On another note... Diesel would NEVER say that to me... we got a little drunk a ways back and I got some rather incriminating pics of him... but hey... don't judge... everyone experiments in college and those Penn Staters are no different...:dance

Back