Religious themed action figures? Would they be contreversial?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay...I'll bite...
By religious figures I assume you mean Christian (although a Buddha and a slew of Hindu Gods would be cool...Ganesha alone would be worth the price of admittance...)

Anyway, I'd be all over that. Imagine all the cool ancient soldiers you could get. Babylonian warriors, Roman centurions, Egyptian warriors (including a chariot), and Philistine warriors to just name a few, would be great.

Then think of all the cool individuals you could get in there as well... Pharaoh, Moses (young Egyptian version and Old ten commandments version), Samson (complete with jawbone of an ass to single handedly kill 2000 men) King Saul, David (young version and King version), Goliath, Jesus (of course), and Pilate (Roman governor outfit) are the first ones that jump to mind...

Then there would be the kind of strange ones....Imagine the craziness of an entire subline inspired by the Book of Revelation (a Jesus as John describes him in his vision would be outstanding....and controversial to say the least. )

I just realized that I posted in this same topic a long time ago...oh well...I still want my Ark of the Covenant being carried around by Jewish warriors...I have some 1/6th scale Jericho walls that need to be knocked down...

Last edited:
Would they be contreversial? Of course not! Nothing is contreversial!!

Trick question!

LOL

BTW it's the 2nd Commandment.

Technically, many figures would not be allowed by the respective founders. Buddha, Mohammed, and, Christ were all in agreement in dislike of idols. I see no controversy. :D

Anyone see the review a MWCToys last week... a company has released some figures of Hindu figures. I really want the Hanuman :rock

Would they be contreversial? Of course not! Nothing is contreversial!!

Trick question!

LOL

BTW it's the 2nd Commandment.

Technically, many figures would not be allowed by the respective founders. Buddha, Mohammed, and, Christ were all in agreement in dislike of idols. I see no controversy. :D

An yet there are so many idols of them...ironic...

I want this figue ! :lol
bruce3.jpg

I want this figue ! :lol
bruce3.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

How about a zombie Jesus for The Dead line?

zjlove.jpg

I'm not religious at all, in fact, I'm Atheist, but that doesn't stop these religious guys being badass right? He can turn water into FUNK!!!

Plus, I wouldn't mind a Grim Reaper figure...religious or not, he's the ultimate in darkness...

Back