Release Dates for LOTR Statues - UPDATED 01/08/05

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Release Dates for LOTR Statues...

Wowsers, I'm back8) but everything as changed......8o 8o :cando :( :\ :rock :rock 8o

Now if only my frickin berserker would come in stock....

Oops, how could I forget, (maybe because I've already got mine lol), Bezerker added to list...

:rock

UPDATED TO INCLUDE KING THEODIN DELIVERY DATES...

UPDATED TO INCLUDE ORDER CONFIRMATIONS FOR UK BOROMIR & ARWEN

Great that you keep the dates updated. That way the thread will not vanish either. That info is just so vital for my credit card balance. Thanks, man. :grouphug

Thanks for the comment, now if only someone would make this one sticky...

:wave

JUST GOT MY EMAIL FROM SIDESHOW SAYING THAT ARWEN, BOROMIR AND THEODIN ARE COMING IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS TO THE UK WAREHOUSE...

YAY

:rock

UPDATED TO INCLUDE SS GENERAL NEWSLETTER 26/06/04...

Although the dates on this thread were already correct so well done all...Maybe SS are using this list as a check on when they should be releasing things...lol :rollin

I've also added a 'coming to SS warehouse' section and have updared Theodin and Arwen delivery info...

From what Brant was saying the other day it sounds like Elessar is still Sept/Oct.

This is a great idea well done "GrishnakhMan":yay :rock 8)

Re: Release Dates for LOTR Statues - UPDATED 27/6/04

Need to add 'A Meeting of Old Friends' Wall Plaque suppose to be shipping June/July but no word as of yet.

I just received an update email from SS about King Ellesar who will now ship Oct '04...

And at the moment this thread doesn't contain plaques or busts, do people want me to include them or should I start a separate thread for them???

Still have not recieve this email saying Elessar is in Oct must be a EW notice I guess.

Erm, here is the email I got...

Dear Valued Customer,

We thank you for placing your pre-order for the upcoming King Elessar Statue (item #9335) from our Lord of the Rings Collectible line.

In response to our collectors' feedback over the past few months, Sideshow Collectibles has increased its quality control procedures in order to ensure that you receive the highest quality LOTR statue possible. One that you will be proud to include in your collection.

Some important aspects our quality improvements are stringently controlled painting techniques and stronger packaging which will provide our items ultimate safety during shipping.

Due to these changes, we want to inform you that the release date for the King Elessar Statue has changed from a June/July anticipated release date to a Oct '04 release date.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we strive to bring you the best LOTR collectible possible.

We will keep you updated on the King's expected arrival date in the upcoming months.

Maybe it ws just an EU thing, or maybe it's just a random SS thing, sometimes I get notices like this sometimes I don't and a mate will, it does seem to be a bit of a lottery...

And as an aside, thanks to everyone who has read this thread, over 1000 reads...:rock

Who knows? If thats the case it will be a nice B-day present.

What with SS's current reputation it could be a great birthday present in October 2005...

:lol :lol :lol

got confirmation that the RWOS with be in the UK warehouse in 25-30 days,
Yipee

WB:wave

Cheers for the update, is that on all backorders or orders placed before x/y/z ???

Re: Release Dates for LOTR Statues - UPDATED 1/7/04

thanks for that, great to here i'm finaly getting my RWOS,
how come i dont get these emails from ssw. ?
a couple of updates from the ssw site -

new balrog - now nov/dec
gandalf and shadowfax now nov/dec

Re: Release Dates for LOTR Statues - UPDATED 1/7/04

Cheers Anmuzdy, I've updated the GOS and Balrog dates...

I don't know why people don't get the update emails, it seems to be like I said on a previous post, sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't but I know people who have so it seems to be a real lottery...

Come on SS sort out the emails...

UPDATED TO HERE

Back