• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Grievous EX, SSW LOTR Statues. BUY 3, GET THE FOURTH FREE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CptCosmo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have the following SC Star Wars and SSW LOTR statues for sale.

Buy three statues, get a forth for free (applied to the lowest priced statue. I will pick up the postage on the fourth piece as well)

Buy multiples and we can make a deal. All have original boxes and shippers. If there were exclusive versions available for these, then that's what I have. All purchased from Sideshow direct. They come from a smoke and pet free home. All are in perfect condition except the one Sauron where noted below. I prefer local pick-up with cash but I will ship anywhere. Paypal and MO accepted. All Shipping is at buyer's expense. Will ship international with all shipping extras (insurance, signature, customs fees etc) paid by the buyer. All transactions through pp will ship to confirmed addresses only. Depending on the item purchased, the international buyer will need to provide a phone number for anything shipped Global Express Guaranteed (FedEx). I am not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.

Environments

Minas Morgul $80 SOLD

Statues

2ea. Gothmog on Warg (Never displayed) $100ea

2ea. Sauron (one NIB, one with small tip of one of his helmet spikes (@1/4")glued back on) $300 SOLD/250 SOLD OUT

2ea. Gandalf on Shadowfax (Never Displayed) $140ea BOTH SOLD

Aragorn at the Black Gates $210

Gimli and Legolas on Arod $300 SOLD

Morgul Lord $200 SOLD

Fell Beast $300 (Never Displayed) SOLD

Mumakil $170

Battle Troll $100SOLD

King of the Dead $99

Busts

Wounded Orc (Never Displayed) $40

Helms

Elessar (Never Displayed) $20SOLD

Orc Crow Faced(Never Displayed) $25

Star Wars
General Grievous EX PF $850SOLD

Please post "I'll take __________"
Please PM me with offers
Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Re: FS/T LOTR Statues. Priced to move!

Thread moved from the Action figure section to the Statue section of Commerce :duff
Some great stuff there, good luck with your sales :duff
x :peace

Thanks Scot

Located in Milwaukee, WI
I will ship anywhere, just want to avoid it if I can.

Updated
On hold with pending offers

Bump for price tweaks.
Minas Morgul now a great deal!

Updated
Minas Morgul SOLD Pending Funds

Minas Morgul is sold and shipped.
Thank you!

Minas Morgul arrived today. Bump for a great seller!

Re: FS/T SSW LOTR Statues. BUY THREE, GET THE FORTH FREE! Priced to move! Look and aw

Updated offer!

Re: FS/T SSW LOTR Statues. BUY THREE, GET THE FORTH FREE! Priced to move! Look and aw

Updated with SOLD
NIB Sauron is SOLD

Last edited:

Morgul Lord is SPF

Great deals to be had y'all.

GOS is Sold! Still one left!

Back