Refund from UPS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a package coming from Sideshow that should have been here on the 19th (Thursday). Apparently UPS send it to the wrong facility. They sent it to Massachusetts! MA and UT look so similar afterall :rolleyes:

To top things off, it now isn't supposed to arrive until December 1! That is nearly 2 weeks late. I find that totally unacceptable, especially since they sent it so far off course to begin with. Am I the only one that feels I should either be refunded or at the very least upgraded to overnight delivery or something? I mean they royally dropped the ball on this one. :tap

So does anyone know what I can do to either get my money back (from UPS, not Sideshow) or get my package here sooner?

Only Sideshow can get their shipping costs back. You would then have to get it from Sideshow themselves.

Trust me, I've tried before.

of course it is!!!!mesa,i think you have underestimate us....:naughty:naughty
do they ever hide the package under the door mat over there?

fail-owned-ups-hiding-place-fail.jpg

I'd rather pay an 8 yr old kid on a bike to take my package across the country then the idiots at UPS.

Seriously Sideshow, switch to Fed Ex or something.

Sadly you wont get anything. I once had a box come from California that went to Florida then came here to Seattle. Weird stuff happens all the time.

Around 1999/2000, I purchased figures from Dragon’s Cyber-Hobby.com website. They ship from Hong Kong to the US on all their orders. I had a large order shipped to my home address. I provided all of the correct information and Dragon shipped it accordingly by UPS and provided me with a tracking number. After a while, the tracking number I was provided indicated an odd status regarding attempting to redeliver. I called UPS customer service. They indicated there was a problem with the package having an insufficient delivery address? After some back and forth, UPS indicated the package was sent to the wrong processing facility. They had to make manual arrangement to reroute the package and ultimately they had it sent to my office (at time) which I received a few days later. I looked at the delivery box and saw different writings, routing numbers, and addresses on it apparently by the processing facility. At the time, paid around $75.00 USD shipping for the order. I called UPS again to convey my dissatisfaction with the situation regarding how they handled their delivery. I eventually got the contact number the management office in my local area. I spoke with a lady who understood where I was coming from and she said UPS would mail me a refund check for the shipping I paid Dragon. A few days later, I got a check.

My experience at the time and probably still now is the exception. Sorry to read about your problem with UPS. I’d say give Sideshow and UPS a call and explain the situation to see what they can do to make it right.

and why did SS drop FedEX as their main carrier again?

UPS has been beating the hell out of my boxes lately. I got the Dagger Comiquette and the box had a huge dent in it and tore through it. Come on UPS.

maybe the driver want to become a boxer and he is training with your boxes

[]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back