Reel Loud Reviews Captain Phasma REVIEW... he's at it again...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I just checked out this guys new one - funny again, but quite different from the last one; he goes on a rant about the character, and why he struggles to like the figure because of that - with some interesting takes on it.

Comes complete with the "signature" ending.

Not sure how I feel about this one... :dunno but it still made me laugh hard, in places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtDMtK3lnEY

:rotfl:rotfl I coulnt stop laughing when he used fishing line lmao "if its windy or in case the roof is up" lmaoooo I dont know what to believe does he do it on purpose or is this guy realy this wierd? either way great find Mandible

Whos whoa whoa stop the clock.

Whats the deal with those MOTU statues? He man and skeletor.

They are almost exactly like the new SS ones except more maquette like. What the hell are those? Anyone?

Edit - ok so i see they are made by PCS.....sorry for going OT. Im a big MOTU fan.

Last edited:
:rotfl:rotfl I coulnt stop laughing when he used fishing line lmao "if its windy or in case the roof is up" lmaoooo I dont know what to believe does he do it on purpose or is this guy realy this wierd? either way great find Mandible

Yeah, laughed at that line too. I also laughed about his "4th" ex-wife...WTF???? And I love his "endings" - totally mental.

Actually my 7 year old son found him - indirectly. The guys kid did a review of some toy my son is into, and my son clicked on one of their other videos (a film review) and they started to swear, so I took the iPad off my son - and ended up watching the review with my headphones :)

I've started drinking johnnie walker gold. Everything does seem to come crashing in after a half bottle. Reel Loud is on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never thought reviewing toys could be this entertaining and so dangerous.

I really hope he's ok so he can review more:)

Careful what you wish for:)

I see he is up to his neck in trouble with another funny review of the custom Luke Skywalker & Han Solo heads by JNIX.

I also seen in the credits a shout out to this site so he obliviously knows about us.

I have never seen anyone do toy reviews quite like his. Funny and strange stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcJdPCFKlog

Hello everyone,

My name is Mark..... I'm the (so called crazy) guy in the vids here.

I have received a lot of messages from people here on my YouTube channel.

Thanks so much for all your support and interest.
I enjoy making these vids as I get a lot of these figures and spend way too much time and money on them.

I am new here, looks like a amazing community here.

I have always heard about this site and been interested in what goes on here.
Some people here, keep calling me crazy, that's fine I can take it:)

If you like my reviews please like and share them and subscribe and I will keep making them.
Please contact me in the comments section on the vids of YouTube especially, as well as here.

I just started making these vids recently, so all your support very much appreciated and inspiring me to make more.

So if you want to see more, I just put up a vid 3 days ago for the Hot Toys Star Wars / Battlefront Shadow Trooper Stealth Exclusive Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfK5xTkrPtU

Thanks again

Hello everyone,

I enjoy making these vids as I get a lot of these figures and spend way too much time and money on them.

If you like my reviews please like and share them and subscribe and I will keep making them.
Please contact me in the comments section on the vids of YouTube especially, as well as here.

I just started making these vids recently, so all your support very much appreciated and inspiring me to make more.

So if you want to see more, I just put up a vid 3 days ago for the Hot Toys Star Wars / Battlefront Shadow Trooper Stealth Exclusive Version

Thanks again

Hey dude,

Welcome to the board! We've had a good laugh at your videos!

You need to make a new thread for this review.

Very funny - as always!

Hello everyone,

Thanks again

Just watched the Phasma video. Got a sub out of me. Pretty fun video!
Though, I hopeee that wasn't really a Hot Toys Phasma you destroyed at the end lol. I imagine it was the Hasbro 12 inch one?

If you're able to smash 200 dollar figures then please adopt me.

Just watched the Phasma video. Got a sub out of me. Pretty fun video!
Though, I hopeee that wasn't really a Hot Toys Phasma you destroyed at the end lol. I imagine it was the Hasbro 12 inch one?

If you're able to smash 200 dollar figures then please adopt me.

You think THAT is bad, watch his latest shadowtrooper vid that he linked in his post. That had me sweating & my heart beating fast at all the mayhem!!! :lol

Back