RED & WHITE Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imo the order of importance should be wolfy/sabes, silver surfer, gambit, elektra, IM dio.

hulkbuster????also,silversurfer more than gambit???can you explain the reason??it's what you like most i think..

After a close examination, you can notice that the Red version photo's have been Photoshopped. Base colours are a different hue, shadowing makes Red skin tones deeper. Eyes are painted differently light brown on White dark brown on Red. All that said I will be happy to both on my shelves with the exclusive. Great sculpt seriously sexy.

After a close examination, you can notice that the Red version photo's have been Photoshopped. Base colours are a different hue, shadowing makes Red skin tones deeper. Eyes are painted differently light brown on White dark brown on Red. All that said I will be happy to both on my shelves with the exclusive. Great sculpt seriously sexy.

If its good enough for supermodels its good enough for Sideshow. lol

Just got my waitlist conversion last night for the White Elektra.

For those also on the waitlist, my time was:
Date Placed: 2009-11-27 08:39:40

Good luck!

Tried to cancel my white elektra... but I can't. It stated "contact to cancel".... meaning it's going to ship soon? ;)

Anyone tried it?

Ski, if you don't get a White Elektra Comiquette, you fail. Plain and simple. You fail.

I don't even collect comiquettes, but I'm keeping this one. Why? Because it's a winner. And I'm a winner. Winners stick together, just like the elite group of us that current have this piece on order.

Bottomline: Get this or fail. :D :wave

I guess i fail then, i could only get the RED

No, Power, you can't fail. You're a Buffy fan. You're automatically a winner. In fact, I'm almost certain your order will convert before Ski's because I told Sideshow that you were a Buffy fan, they noted it, and put priority flags on your account. You're as good as in. :rock

Last edited:
I never wanted the white version, so I didnt go on the WL. I couldnt careless about getting a statue that just had a change of color. Reminds me of Hasbro. *shiver*

Plus I'm not a Buffy fan. LOL

Well I did have to cancel the Red EX version today, there was one more bill I forgot about this pay period and I needed to pay, CAR INSURANCE, so there went the Flex payment on Elektra... :monkey2

I'm sure I'll be able to pick her up on the secondary market, the white I'm not so sure so I'm still on the WL for her.

I never wanted the white version, so I didnt go on the WL. I couldnt careless about getting a statue that just had a change of color. Reminds me of Hasbro. *shiver*

Plus I'm not a Buffy fan. LOL

It's impossible for you to fail, daikken. You're a MegaCon attendee. Automatic winner IMO. :rock

So that leaves Ski.....:huh

Well I did have to cancel the Red EX version today, there was one more bill I forgot about this pay period and I needed to pay, CAR INSURANCE, so there went the Flex payment on Elektra... :monkey2

I'm sure I'll be able to pick her up on the secondary market, the white I'm not so sure so I'm still on the WL for her.

Ski, I'm just given you a hard time. You know your waitlist will convert. We've been in the game long enough to know how it works. And even if it doesn't, I'm willing to bet you'll find one on Ebay for retail.

I'm sure you will find it after it comes out. It will be on ebay and I'm sure someone here would trade/ sale you theirs.

It's impossible for you to fail, daikken. You're a MegaCon attendee. Automatic winner IMO. :rock

So that leaves Ski.....:huh

lol Sweet.:lol

No, Power, you can't fail. You're a Buffy fan. You're automatically a winner. In fact, I'm almost certain your order will convert before Ski's because I told Sideshow that you were a Buffy fan, they noted it, and put prioty flags on your account. You're as good as in. :rock

Priority flags huh :D

:duff

Back