Red Sparrow (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JenLaw is hawt in it. That is about it. Meh suspense and felt very long. I was wanting more sparrow training but that part didn't last long. Told the woman it should have been netflix'd and she agreed.

Wow, haven't heard that movie in years. Telling. IMDB shows I gave it a 5. Also what I gave Sparrow. Salt I think had more action scenes. Sparrow really a few spots of minor action. I don't care for Jolie and JenLaw shows the goods in this so I would watch Sparrow again if I had to choose.

OMG how could you! Peeping Tom! Pervert! :lecture

Funny enough she said the sex and nude scenes in this gave her empowerment after those leaks. Maybe she'll do more now who knows. :lol

"Empowerment." A term used way too often now.

There's still pics of your inflamed butthole out there. No level of resolve is changing that.

JLaw's overexposed in every sense of the word. Why pay for the milk when you can get the butthole for free?

could have been much better.No real edge to it,no it's not a sexy thriller,no she is not and does not become an awesome assassin.She is smart,and does make them pay in the end.But getting there is not worth the 2+hrs of the film.
The lead male actor is no lead male actor.Bad casting for the part IMO.

It's worth going to see for the trailers alone! I was pleasantly surprised by the movie as well, a satisfying film. A couple of wincing "That had to hurt moments" some comedic beats, good performances. Jeremy irons isn't in the movie much, but when hes is, he is GOLD.

Ugh... thanks for the help guys but the misses still wants to see it tomorrow.

What she wants she gets...no use trying to talk them out of it once they make up their mind..I've learned that much:lol

Did it turn you on hearing Grace say those naughty words at 2:44, crows-san? Don't lie to me. :monkey3

oh-my_o_154750.jpg

Back