Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and I am surprised they made it through qc.

I'm surprised you're surprised :<

I do quite honestly believe that SS is just ok with whatever the factory sends which is why we get such a wide range of really good to super **** stuff.

I pulled the trigger and bought the regular edition last night thru BBTS. It was on sale for $349.99. I will post some pics soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0f944bbdfbdd942afaa687ca48e66097.jpg

She arrived and is perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...I think I love this piece enough to pass on the new one. Really needs the correct lighting though due to the paint up to not look emaciated.

Yeah...I think I love this piece enough to pass on the new one. Really needs the correct lighting though due to the paint up to not look emaciated.

In anything but direct bright light mine looked like a grey skinned zombie. Once you hit it with light the difference was dramatic though.

You can never have too much Sonja! I'll also be displaying both.

Love the character, but not one I need doubles of. Guess it depends on what else you collect. I am into too many lines as it is. Was all giddy for the new one at SDCC though. If it comes close, will be a real treat.

Love the character, but not one I need doubles of. Guess it depends on what else you collect. I am into too many lines as it is. Was all giddy for the new one at SDCC though. If it comes close, will be a real treat.
I've never read RS in my life. Predator and Marvel is my usual purchase.
I just love cool looking statues though :D

I've never read RS in my life. Predator and Marvel is my usual purchase.
I just love cool looking statues though :D

I rarely miss an issue of Red Sonja or Conan, always been a big fan of this genre, but even so, at these price points and with the space they take up, hard to collect everything cool.

Of course I also said I didn't need Lobo in my collection and about 5 minutes after posting, saw it was 15% off at Midtown, bought it, and that big bastich is sitting out in my car right now.

I just 'plan' on only having one Red Sonja, and really like the one I already bought. New one looks amazeballs though.

Last edited:
Hi, does anyone know if the Red Sonja EX fits in a besta? Google images hasn't been much help. Would appreciate any advice, thanks

Will if you adjust the shelves.

Standard Besta cube is around 64cm (so less internally), RS about 69.

Thanks for this. Seems like I'm out of luck as I got the individual besta cubes, so its unadjustable. Was really hoping this'll squeeze into one!

If only she were around 5cm shorter... :monkey2:monkey2

Last edited:
Back