Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not necessarily. Time will past and people will want these pieces and will end up paying a high price. I give Sonja 2 years and then she climbs to about 600. Right now those ebay prices are listing. She isn't selling more than 440 which is about average for these post releases.

I canceled my conversion again. I think the design and sculpt are excellent, the paint is a little dissapointing but in the end it was the height. I don't have that kind of height real estate available for her. Im starting to get real sensitive to statues over 25 inches.

Still have mine. Thats a very underrated dio. Main reason is because of the large es for those days standards

Just received my Red Sonja Ex.......IMPRESSIVE!

IMG_20141120_084749.jpg
IMG_20141120_084828.jpg
IMG_20141120_084855.jpg
IMG_20141120_084907.jpg
IMG_20141120_084928.jpg
IMG_20141120_085009.jpg
IMG_20141120_084913.jpg

Wait why are you displaying her?

You're right Samurai, I'm going to miss it too but will stay subscribed lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

HOnestly space for it, but also I can't display her with the fam. Got some nieces, and it would freak the **** out of them due headless frost giants :lol

I will eventually. Probably soon.

HOnestly space for it, but also I can't display her with the fam. Got some nieces, and it would freak the **** out of them due headless frost giants :lol

I will eventually. Probably soon.
Lol the Giant? Lol thought you were gonna write giant ****! Lol. I get that too. Might put those guns away for the holiday season lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back