Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I forgot I had to work a coworker's shift; so pics were rushed, but man is she beautiful! :love

Number 18 in the house!!!! :rock:rock:rock

Sorry for shotty pics :lol
DSC_0568_zps74facca5.jpg

DSC_0561_zps41695159.jpg

DSC_0562_zps03cb34f2.jpg

Yes I have Disney puzzles framed up :pfft::lol
DSC_0565_zps902f8fae.jpg

DSC_0567_zps426f09bf.jpg

Will get some better lit pictures and some natural ones if I can. Man she is so great. Pictures literally do nothing, that picture with the Dalmatians is the closest you can see her tan, but she looks gorgeous :love
Looks great Doc. We all love Disney ****, ain't no one hiding here lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Wish I had a beautiful coworker :naughty :lol

Nice pics Doc!
She's got such a lovely....erm ....face :naughty

Thanks buddy! :hi5:
Looks great Doc. We all love Disney ****, ain't no one hiding here lol

Amen brother! :hi5:
Yes, I wish SS continue with the Disney line
Shame they don't continue it :(
Yeah man same. Me and Doc are in that thread too lol

So much potential in that thread :lol

I'm surprised so many people like this statue. I sold mine almost immediately. It looks way better in pictures than in person. The pose (especially her arm and head) is odd, her head and facial expression are awful, the paint job is subpar at best, the chainmail bikini was made with no care and is painted on not fabric and the base is boring and unrealistic. I'm afraid friends that this is one lady that looks better from a distance and on her social media pics than in person. It seems like SS statues are being made with less and less care and quality.

Alright, I forgot I had to work a coworker's shift; so pics were rushed, but man is she beautiful! :love

Number 18 in the house!!!! :rock:rock:rock

Sorry for shotty pics :lol
DSC_0568_zps74facca5.jpg

DSC_0561_zps41695159.jpg

DSC_0562_zps03cb34f2.jpg

Yes I have Disney puzzles framed up :pfft::lol
DSC_0565_zps902f8fae.jpg

DSC_0567_zps426f09bf.jpg

Will get some better lit pictures and some natural ones if I can. Man she is so great. Pictures literally do nothing, that picture with the Dalmatians is the closest you can see her tan, but she looks gorgeous :love

Hey Carlos, about time I saw some of YOUR pics bro :lol :lol All I can say is massive congrats and awesome pics! :clap Glad your loving it...that's what this hobby is all about!!! :)

I'm surprised so many people like this statue. I sold mine almost immediately. It looks way better in pictures than in person. The pose (especially her arm and head) is odd, her head and facial expression are awful, the paint job is subpar at best, the chainmail bikini was made with no care and is painted on not fabric and the base is boring and unrealistic. I'm afraid friends that this is one lady that looks better from a distance and on her social media pics than in person. It seems like SS statues are being made with less and less care and quality.

Wow. I don't know which statue you're referring to but I actually love my Red Sonja. I think they produced the chainmail bikini the best possible way.

her top is really small, especially with the underboob. If they made it out of actual links or whatever, it would probably have a hard time staying in place or look awkward and less form fitting. The only thing I think that may have added to the piece is painting brown for her top between the links... but idk that may end up not looking right...

I love this piece, and I don't see how people would think it looks better in pics than in hand :huh

I'd have to say this is one of the great statues that sideshow has released this year that isn't DC. I'd say this, Hellboy, and a small few have killed it in the premium format front.

ON the other note, realistically, I bought this on account of breast. :lecture:lol
Each to their own I suppose.
Mine looks fantastic! :pfft:

The Chainmail should be fabric?! :cuckoo:
Yeah fabric is a no go. Besides what would prevent it from being swiveled around to show nips. Doubt even Dynamite would want that.

Hey Carlos, about time I saw some of YOUR pics bro :lol :lol All I can say is massive congrats and awesome pics! :clap Glad your loving it...that's what this hobby is all about!!! :)
:wave
Thanks Andy! :hi5:
I will probably start a collection thread when I get the chance, too many kids in the house :thud:

She is truly gorgeous, really glad I got her! :rock:rock
Wow. I don't know which statue you're referring to but I actually love my Red Sonja. I think they produced the chainmail bikini the best possible way.
:goodpost::exactly:
I love this piece, and I don't see how people would think it looks better in pics than in hand :huh

Agreed! I can't seem to justify my pics, because she is just insanely sexy in hand.

Posts like this are hilarious.

Doc your pics look sick. Love the lighting. Lol i wouldn't have minded a MM bikini :)

Doc your pics look sick. Love the lighting. Lol i wouldn't have minded a MM bikini :)

Thanks bro. I'll probably put her next to Lady Death and see how those bad *****es look!

Next up Vampirella! :rock

And I'd be interested in how they would've done mm, but I'm good with how she is.

Thanks bro. I'll probably put her next to Lady Death and see how those bad *****es look!

Next up Vampirella! :rock

And I'd be interested in how they would've done mm, but I'm good with how she is.
Man I'm sorta tempted to get Vampi but probably won't lol

Yeah MM would've been nice but I prefer the way she is now and the underboob and booty and overall look of her

so how do we find out if SS and Dynamite will do a second one ?
:)
I'd LOVE another Sonja, maybe in a crouch position about to jump someone or something more dynamic now that would be DYNO-MIIITE!
Haha, said the same thing after I got this one-
View attachment 145541

I might need to get the diamond eyes Vampi along with her PF... ya know, just so I match :lol
I rmemeber falling in love with the idea of a Sonja statue after I saw the Michael Turner one (the first one before the remake) but back then I was blown away by the damn cost and thought it was too much (even though I'd drop like $200 bucks a week on getting drunk and high lol)

I rmemeber falling in love with the idea of a Sonja statue after I saw the Michael Turner one (the first one before the remake) but back then I was blown away by the damn cost and thought it was too much (even though I'd drop like $200 bucks a week on getting drunk and high lol)

yeah crazy high cost for a 7" statue, got a decent deal on ebay I think... and it was JSC- got it before I knew much about scales and polystone and pf's, I was collecting anime figures :lol

def would not pay that high on a 7 incher again tho :lecture

yeah crazy high cost for a 7" statue, got a decent deal on ebay I think... and it was JSC- got it before I knew much about scales and polystone and pf's, I was collecting anime figures :lol

def would not pay that high on a 7 incher again tho :lecture
Yours is JSC I meant this one

3b4c485f4668299dc495a2084adcdefd.jpg

Back