Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As it's been said lighting and camera settings play a big part of how she looks. Still very satisfied with her.

1_zps68976476.jpg

2_zps77bb2d00.jpg

3_zpsddb201a7.jpg

4_zps74001a2c.jpg

5_zps3388dc05.jpg

6_zps98ffc883.jpg

7_zpsd70a8513.jpg

8_zpsfa8a588b.jpg

A shot lit from underneath.

9_zps7ac7b401.jpg

FFS! Why don't you tell us how great the Ex is one more time?

Yes! The Ex is obviously better because you get both options but there's nothing wrong with the Reg for the guys who missed out on the Ex.
You're obsessed with Ex and ES.

Trust me I have the EX and to me she's way better without the big ugly distracting head in the way. I went back and forth with both axe and head, cloak on and off, and found that with just the axe and no cloak you able to see her sculpt/figure way more. To me that's what it's about her beauty and not some dead giants head.

Where'd you get the arrows, make them yourself of hobby shop? Great idea.

Trust me I have the EX and to me she way better without the big ugly distracting head in the way. I went back and forth with both axe and head, cloak on and off, and found that with just the axe and no cloak you able to see her sculpt/figure way more. To me that's what it's about her beauty and not some dead giants head.

:clap :exactly:

I also don't have the cloak attached (yet) either. I do think the cloak is a great option to the piece, but in setting it up I decided to hold off for a bit and found that I liked it just fine without it. For one thing, I can see the fall of her hair. And like the bloody sword, seeing the hair behind her in a distance, greatly contributes to a sensation of multiple planes and greater depth.

Somewhere down the line I will set it up with the cloak and it's going to almost seem like an entirely different statue because of how substantial an alteration that is in terms of color and overall form.

OTOH, I can't imagine ever not being annoyed by seeing that Frost Head awkwardly held aloft and throwing off the focus of attention. It's cool and highly detailed, but it's just not in the service of the statue as a whole (JMO)
It will stay in the box for as long as I own this.

That's why I think people are foolish to value the EX so high and discount the regular edition. The axe is discrete, so that your focus is on the overall form- which is how it should be- and not dominated by one extreme piece of detail.

I gloss the lips but not the hair, i will try something different with the hair and lips, will show you asap
Dude you removed the flaps in the front and the one in the back that covers her ass. How'd you get it back on. Was it hard to remove?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Congrats, DeadGhostKnight, with those pics and awsome additions to Sonja, you just won this thread.:clap

Fed-Ex bill is in... £76 ($123) Ouch!!! :gah:

Dunno how the **** they come up with that figure :monkey4

Fedex charges are the main reason I don't collect nearly as much as I used to. Back in the day it used to be £20. Even for statues as huge as the X-Men v Sentinel 1... Oh well.

Dude you removed the flaps in the front and the one in the back that covers her ass. How'd you get it back on. Was it hard to remove?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
yes I cant believe he got those off with out damage ?

Skin tone and red lips and the red hair is beautiful on the last foto.

Back