Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
06f46a31de86d7393b1dd674260a588e.jpg

I'm using her as a placeholder for WW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al would love this :lol

I need to see front before I finalize judgement lol. Looks good though, and agreed Tony C is killing it.

I have scourged through ebay with no hope now for Sonja...
I sent it to him on FB lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This ex head is still so amazing! I will never ever use the axe. It looks so lame compared to the ex head. No comparison at all. Not even close. I'm still very surprise to see it daily. Truly ex or fail.

Got mine this week too.. I don't know if im going to keep mine. Feeling underwhelmed about this statue really.

Wow really? I was expecting not much but was very happy with her. I don't know how it got here unbroken with so many parts. I thought I was picky... Lol

Got mine this week too.. I don't know if im going to keep mine. Feeling underwhelmed about this statue really.
If you don't like it then that's the best thing to do. It'd get it to someone that really would love her

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This ex head is still so amazing! I will never ever use the axe. It looks so lame compared to the ex head. No comparison at all. Not even close. I'm still very surprise to see it daily. Truly ex or fail.
So, you're trying to say she's Ex or Fail?... Again!

The Regular setup is still an awesome statue.

Guess who just converted? :joy <------ this guy, that's who!

So freaks, if u got the email from SS to cancel your waitlist res... don't do it!!! May 12 FYI

Thanks and yep, here's the excerpt:

"I am sorry to say that there is no more stock available for this item and we will need to cancel your reservation.

I would like to help you add this figure to your collection, and I can offer you a pretty sweet deal on the regular edition that is still available."

Lol, I preordered Bruce Lee from Blitzway cuz I thought I was out of the running... Does anybody need a kidney?

Back