Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This last image I took turned out pretty well too....she really does belong in my backyard lol...

This statue has made me go mental. I've had it for a week now and yet she's still packed up. I was so relieved when I saw her in hand that she wasn't the train wreck I was fearing, that I was beaming with excitement. But with each day my annoyance with her different colored head and over shading on abs has grown. I want to love her, just don't know if I can. Why am I so conflicted over a dopey statue? :huh

This statue has made me go mental. I've had it for a week now and yet she's still packed up. I was so relieved when I saw her in hand that she wasn't the train wreck I was fearing, that I was beaming with excitement. But with each day my annoyance with her different colored head and over shading on abs has grown. I want to love her, just don't know if I can. Why am I so conflicted over a dopey statue? :huh

I feel this is what it's like to date a celebrity :lol.
she's like a child, some days you want to scream and punch something, and others you just love it so much :wink1:

Averone, like I needed another reason to try and hunt down a Medusa as well :slap:lol

That huntress is nice for sure. Like I had posted, if it get's the right amount of side/underboob I'm sold :lecture

I dont want to sound like Im advertising here but come on... Its Tony C! He knows all that and more..

Here is a sneak ( was a few weeks ago)

I dont want to sound like Im advertising here but come on... Its Tony C! He knows all that and more..

Here is a sneak ( was a few weeks ago)

Al would love this :lol

I need to see front before I finalize judgement lol. Looks good though, and agreed Tony C is killing it.

I have scourged through ebay with no hope now for Sonja...

The EX looks good next to the other ladies

Yours shown above in quote looks so different from mine! Even the frost giant head...it really amazes me how they differ from one to the next!

This statue has made me go mental. But with each day my annoyance with her different colored head and over shading on abs has grown. I want to love her, just don't know if I can. Why am I so conflicted over a dopey statue? :huh

I know, thats one thing I don't have an issue with (the head/body tone) which is weird considering mine is very ashen all over vs every other one I've seen so I'm glad mine match...

Yet every time I see my statue I wish she looked more "alive"...yet IF I can convince myself that she IS a vampire then I love my statue (see pics on last page) but otherwise seeing all these other "colorful" statues is driving me crazy!

Yours shown above in quote looks so different from mine! Even the frost giant head...it really amazes me how they differ from one to the next!

I know, thats one thing I don't have an issue with (the head/body tone) which is weird considering mine is very ashen all over vs every other one I've seen so I'm glad mine match...

Yet every time I see my statue I wish she looked more "alive"...yet IF I can convince myself that she IS a vampire then I love my statue (see pics on last page) but otherwise seeing all these other "colorful" statues is driving me crazy!

I saw your pics and didn't see anything wrong with it.

I'll take it off your hands if it's that bad :lol

Seriously though, she looks great, I don't see anything wrong really with it. But most of Sonja's opinions are you have to see it to understand kind of thing.

Are those paint bubbles on her left thigh?

No....thats perspiration lol. jk

But no its not, when I moved her from the grass to the stone she brushed against some wet grass - its literally just beads water which I later wiped off after I took the photos.

The sculpt is great. The paint is passable. It certainly isn't up to what I would call Sideshow's 'normal' paint quality. It looks like something a smaller company would churn out. A repaint would make this into an incredible piece of art.

Sculpt: 8.5
Paint: 5

RS1.jpg~original

RS2.jpg~original

RS3.jpg~original

RS4.jpg~original

RS5.jpg~original

RS6.jpg~original

RS7.jpg~original

RS8.jpg~original

Beautiful pics fly.

No....thats perspiration lol. jk

But no its not, when I moved her from the grass to the stone she brushed against some wet grass - its literally just beads water which I later wiped off after I took the photos.

Cool. Thank goodness. She looks good in that pic.

Back