Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine and love it!!! Was darker than i anticipated when i first unboxed, but under just the right light she looks much better. I would of been happier if she was a little lighter no doubt, but overall its such a great sculpt that i can live with it. Besides i don't discriminate :)

Last edited:
OMG holy crap shes beautifel in person. My nr793 has no flaws of any kind, just perfect! The whiners who have canceled here on forehand will be really kicking themselves.

sillycatkick.gif

yes,the statue looks really beautiful,better than I expected,also you made great shots ;)

the problem is that is hard to show the true skin color in a pic,with led light looks nearly to the proto,here´s my setup

10653808_697772630305393_9062837494441539519_n.jpg

Hey Electrocshock could you please tell what issue of Red Sonja it is you have on the wall? Would be nice to find and read, thanks :)

So, I've got a pretty big family problem happening that will keep me away from home for a while. I got the email from SS that this was going to be charged on the 19th, but nothing happened. Today I tried calling SS and had no one pick up the phone from any department that was listed. Then I gave the live chat a chance and for some reason that didn't do anything (I typed in my message in the chat window, it said "Message received," and then only showed a 'close window' button). I then tried calling SS back one last time and got no answers again, and now I'm stumped...

What do I do now?

So, I've got a pretty big family problem happening that will keep me away from home for a while. I got the email from SS that this was going to be charged on the 19th, but nothing happened. Today I tried calling SS and had no one pick up the phone from any department that was listed. Then I gave the live chat a chance and for some reason that didn't do anything (I typed in my message in the chat window, it said "Message received," and then only showed a 'close window' button). I then tried calling SS back one last time and got no answers again, and now I'm stumped...

What do I do now?
Post in the ask SS section. I just talked to them today about something unrelated to RS so I know they were there today.

Mine will be here tomorrow. But can't miss ups or I will have to wait longer. This one is truly a EX or fail. One of the best EX options ever made. Just hoping this will be a keeper.

Back