Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone has right to say what he thinks! I love Sonja and happy to purchase her but if someone thinks that she is not good as the proto, I will let him to speak! I don't like your attitude to the others who doesn't think the way you like or believe!

It's not suppressing what they think or believe, it's having them base everything off of a couple of crappy photos, then going full drama queen.
You can put me on ignore if that helps.

R1bKNrI.jpg

She looks a little constipated due to shadows XD

If you don't have her in hand or cancelled it why continue bashing the statue? Your welcome to your opinion but so far what I've read its been none stop hate causing people to panick

If you don't have her in hand or cancelled it why continue bashing the statue? Your welcome to your opinion but so far what I've read its been none stop hate causing people to panick

0.jpg

"Bashing leads to hate, hate leads to panic, and panic leads to cancellations...."

And then cancellations lead to conversions....

Emperor_Good.jpg

Great! She arrived! Crap -- it's seven o'clock and I'm already late for dinner. Man, what a day...

To me, with Transient's pictures, the whole statue looks great except for the head. It's skin color is a different shade than the rest of the body, and more reflective/shinier, almost like plastic. I don't know if I'm going to like that. I guess I'll have to wait and see when mine comes.

0.jpg

"Bashing leads to hate, hate leads to panic, and panic leads to cancellations...."

And then cancellations lead to conversions....

Emperor_Good.jpg

This is not the statue you're looking for... You may all go about your business... cancel now, cancel now lol

I got mines in today and unboxed her. I agree the face paint left something to be desired when taken with pictures and low/inadequate lighting, but in person it looks good. Her skin tone is definitely a darkish grey ashy tone to it which I think fits in with the theme of the base and what the statue is conveying. Once you put everything together I think the statue earns a nice 8.5/10 and with a repaint and switch out screaming head portrait this could be up to 9.5-10 for me. could be up to 9.5 for me. The sculpt is excellent, and the paint on the body is great it just needs the face paint to be more detailed. Red Sonja fans will definitely keep this.

Anyway on to pics!
lrqEFw.jpg

Dkc73F.jpg

PLhNpj.jpg

lFblWQ.jpg

o876Yf.jpg

XAdO87.jpg

I7PUTn.jpg

mrUkp1.jpg

RWHuMD.jpg

G4wtX5.jpg

pUBJyr.jpg

0bIlT6.jpg

YiVVvq.jpg

ZfeXiY.jpg

SeUjpB.jpg

IKEZz1.jpg

To anyone with the statue in hand, does the snow have any kind of texture to it, cause in all the pics it looks like Cinnabon frosting.

No, the face still sucks. Poor shading (I was hoping it was because of bad pictures but it's not, it actually is **** shading), horrible lips, dead eyes. Also still not pale enough.

Agreed. That's the weakness. You'd think in this scale they would increase the detail and up the paint job. But no. Be that as it may, I still like it. Although, I agree, she looks great.

there's what appears to be stone spots for parts that are melting away and blending with the snow, but as far as it being really textured to the feel? not really.

Back