Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the production sample... the tan looks good on her IMO.

The only thing that doesn't seem right is there are no irises in her eyes anymore? Jumped on the WL some time ago.. hope I convert.

Why would I cancel? The rest of her looks phenomenal, worse case scenario I find a way to cover that butter face!
She doesn't have a butter face lol
It looks like use a different shade of blue on the frost giants lips.:mad: Are you guys going to stand for this? Everyone should cancel immediately!:monkey3
Yes yes good post! Cancel
This is just a variant....Malibu Sonja.
Lmfao

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

A slight difference, but not much to change my excitement about this statue. She turned out looking great! Cant wait!!

Is there anyone that plans on posing her with the coat / cape / shall thing ?

Anyone scrutinising the eyes obviously doesn't realise that the proto is painted by a professional and the production piece will, more than likely, be decals.

Then that makes even less sense as to why the eyes would be less detailed. So you're saying that SSC went out of their way to create a set of decals that has no pupils? Why not make the decals perfect if they just need to make them once and then print out 4500 copies.

Haha the proto bait and switch? Nothing new guys. Either you like it or you don't. Malibu Sonya looks aight to me. Probably should wait to see her in hand before we burn the thread down right?

Wow! It seem all it take is a few picture to send some people into a panic.

Bottom line for me. She looks great and I can't wait for her to get here.

Just seen the new pics now... Hmmm. Getting charged tomorrow too.

Like the new blood on the sword ALOT more. but the whole new tanned look doesnt look good as before. The Pale skin fit with the frost giant head, and the fur coat she was wearing.

And of coarse the new bland expression on her face isnt that great either... I will prob still keep it I guess since funds aren't too tight at the moment. But I think its the last straw for me if I get this in hand and its far less than the proto SS sold me on...Ive had enough of the stuff they pull. XM Studios may have all my business from now on.

I had a web chat with Sideshow today. Mine is shipping tomorrow, as a lot of others should be, too. I'll post photos as soon as I can, but I'm tempted to make Red Sonja super dark, Albino, or make her makeup really bad, to force a mass cancellation...

Back