Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The description says that she raises the axe of her vanquished foe after defeating him. If there was blood on it then she'd need to have a corresponding cut somewhere on her body.

I didn't read the description before so according to that it makes sense but still doesn't work for my taste. It is just a story or depiction of how Sideshow wants to prefer her to be! It is not a scene from a movie or a comic so accuracy will not work for me here:)

People don't like this statue now?
Do you guys realize how bad this could have ended up? Its Sideshow we are talking about.
Slightly more tanned and not as much lip gloss = a pretty good transition to production from the prototype.

I was about to marry the most beautiful girl in the world. But then she got a suntan and changed the shade of her lipstick... so it's all off. Makes perfect sense to me; can't understand why friends are calling me fickle.

It's not the shade it's that she painted like 1/3rd of her lips for some reason.

It's not the shade it's that she painted like 1/3rd of her lips for some reason.

Right, in one of the pics it looks like she has a fat lip. I wasn't all that thrilled with the face from the beginning, something just never looked right with eyes and these new pics only make it look worse. Hoping like others say it's just the lighting and she will look good when I get her.

I don't think it looks nearly as good as proto in those pics. It's not terrible so I'll reserve judgement until I get it in hand.

Bro! I know!! Im ****ing tweaking on here! *****es might as well call me Renton!
Hahahaha dude the way guys are canceling you have a good chance. Maybe I should go post them on FB and make more ppl.cancel lol
Anyone scrutinising the eyes obviously doesn't realise that the proto is painted by a professional and the production piece will, more than likely, be decals.
As long as they're looking in the same direction I'm happy with decals.
Dude same man. As long as they don't look googly I'm good
She stated that it can take up to 5 days after the last payment made to ship and since she was charged on Monday five business days would be shipping on Monday. Lame. I was hoping she'd ship today or tomorrow.
Yeah they said the same to me but still a piss off, usually it ships same or next day. Lol I'm just being plain impatient, I've been amped since the first pics. Most anticipated piece ever, EVER!

I'm glad the posted Production Pics... it eliminates most of the pointing fingers down the road. :)

I for one will be very happy if mine turns out like these new pics.... anything less then that, bye bye statue!

Dude the pics look amazing and I love the way it came out
It's a great move by Sideshow.
Things are looking better than their 'at warehouse' pics rather than looking worse than the proto.
Honestly man i was really scared about the way she was going to come out and I'm really happy with the way she looks
It looks so good! I love it and if it comes like that, she will be a totally grail!
Right? So sexy loving the new skin tone
I have only one complaint that the blood on the sword doesn't make sense when you get the regular but I can live with that:)
Yeah I thought of that too but will you really be displaying her any other way?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Right, in one of the pics it looks like she has a fat lip. I wasn't all that thrilled with the face from the beginning, something just never looked right with eyes and these new pics only make it look worse. Hoping like others say it's just the lighting and she will look good when I get her.
Cancel man
Processed today should get it next week YEAH!

Be Cool
Al
Congrats Al, pics are a given sir!
I don't think it looks nearly as good as proto in those pics. It's not terrible so I'll reserve judgement until I get it in hand.
Cancel ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It looks like use a different shade of blue on the frost giants lips.:mad: Are you guys going to stand for this? Everyone should cancel immediately!:monkey3

Back