Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want her but will pass because she won't fit in a Besta. 27 inches is too tall for me. Nice sculpt tho but there is just too much other stuff coming out that I want.

Finally gave in, order the EX today. No really sure how Im going to afford her...but the pose and sculpt are excellent, plus I really love the character.

Just wondering, how much tax should I expect to get hit with? I'm in Toronto.

Insta buy for next year, it will look great against my Conan the Prize PF. However the prices of sideshow products have gone up down under with the non exclusive version going for 500 bucks. That said i hardly buy statues, with disney's villains lineup all but extinct. But this one is a must for my collection she looks so bad *** and a true femme fatale .

Finally gave in, order the EX today. No really sure how Im going to afford her...but the pose and sculpt are excellent, plus I really love the character.

Just wondering, how much tax should I expect to get hit with? I'm in Toronto.

No fedex account expect to pay 10 bucks and HST. If you have an account with Fedex you'll pay just the HST (13%).

Back