Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre ordered mine today, with the disney villains lineup gone and forgotten :(. I am now tempted full my room with women I might start with the wonder women PF whenever it comes out and the Cat Women life size statue.

Is ES important in these? Don't have statues, and this looks rather nice. I don't get what's happening with the price of 1/6 anymore. They're almost more than these things, and statues actually give you perfect renditions of your favourite characters. I'm almost tempted to switch.

Is ES important in these? Don't have statues, and this looks rather nice. I don't get what's happening with the price of 1/6 anymore. They're almost more than these things, and statues actually give you perfect renditions of your favourite characters. I'm almost tempted to switch.

Depends on what you think a collectible should be. Some don't care about ES, others like myself do. I like being only one of X amount. If everything was open edition I wouldn't collect at all.

I am one that doest care about ES so much as I would collect regardless of ES, simply for the love of the characters and collecting!

Join the winning team

Actually the top at least shows no sign of a backing material, and the plates don't overlap, as is characteristic of "scale" (and hence the name). the statue armor is just metal plates tied together at the edges. I'd say it's more a variant of a lamellar armor type, only with round instead of the more common rectangular plates, and metallic bindings instead of cord.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamellar_armour

And it's available in evening wear ;):

normal_Sexy_Hot_Photoshoot_of_Jennifer_Lawrence_from_Interview_Magazine_25.png

I must agree.
By the way, it seems to me that we should be seeing flesh between the plates, and not just silver, as if there was foil behind those plates.

Hey Guys

In comic book land are there any other female barbarians besides Red Sonja?

Red Sophia from Cerberus who is a parody of Red Sonja herself. There are others who have showed up in both Red Sonja and Conan comic books but I'm not aware of any that can carry their own book.

+1

I've wanted a matching Valeria statue in battle paint to go with the Conan ever since it was first announced. Alas I can't see it ever happening...

Maybe that's for the best in a way, as then I'd only want Subotai as well in order to complete the trio... :lol

James Earl Jones Thusla Doom on his throne would be amazing as well.

EX can be the snake head :D

Hey, let's keep this thread on top. I always come here to see if a ES has pop up on this or if it's near sell out. I don't want to miss the ex. I'm just using the money for power rangers, motu toys, and transformers at this time. I may want this but still thinking hard. There's no need for me to jump on just yet.

Back