Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27" sounds about right considering that her hand is raised in victory. I have Lady Death but she is currently boxed since I have no room to display her. I don't think that the Lady Death statue was measured all the way to the top of her scythe, was she? I think it was only to the top of her head but I could be mistaken.

Height at Scythe:26.00"

They list 22" not counting it.

27" sounds about right considering that her hand is raised in victory. I have Lady Death but she is currently boxed since I have no room to display her. I don't think that the Lady Death statue was measured all the way to the top of her scythe, was she? I think it was only to the top of her head but I could be mistaken.

I was only taking in account the height of the body.. not including the other accessories on lady death and red sonja...

The diff in height of the head to toe alone is about 4 inches...

As so the question arises is the 1/4 scale precise ??

Even if u c the size comparison between terminator pf and red sonja, red's height is about 2 inches more...

This is all based on the SS website size chart...

Well she must be one big lady... :)

just cause i can ..

2002581-product-silo.png

jpeg-1.jpeg

200258_afwebeo_press02.jpg

200258_f34bkleb_press06.jpg

200258_li3blif39_press04.jpg

200258_nl3blidph_press07.jpg

200258_ppebl30s_press08.jpg

200258_wlk30d9sk_press10.jpg

2002581_s3l39lk5ai_press02.jpg

2002581_uuilkb31_press03.jpg

Nothing wrong with that, banana. Good wake up call for those still on the fence.

Anyone else notice this is limited to 1 per customer on ss site?

That's an indication of low es?

Another reason I am getting Red Sonja is the Great Tony Cipriano did the Sculpt, if for those of you do not know he did the sculpts for Colossus PF, Gambit PF, Psylocke PF, Rogue PF, Cyclops PF, Spiderwoman PF, just to name a few.

Back