Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess everyone has been sitting tight, Sideshow is not updating the Waitlist, or a BUNCH of people jumped on the waitlist after they heard it was sold out.

Seems strange to me too.

At 1500 EX there will a lot of converts Just have to wait it out.Especially when new stuff come out and people cancel for those.

Looking more and more like I will have no space for this...gutted!
Might have to put her in the bathroom :rotfl

If the humidity from the shower wouldn't ruin the statues, believe me, I'd have already utilized that space. Put Man-Thing on the sink or something. Use his eyes as a night light!

Wow 9 days. I'm surprised again that there is still not limited quantity warning. Not selling at all. Maybe T&A isn't as popular as SS would've thought. Still think this is a beautiful statue. Still love her more than WW

Sent from the Bat Computer

Wow 9 days. I'm surprised again that there is still not limited quantity warning. Not selling at all. Maybe T&A isn't as popular as SS would've thought. Still think this is a beautiful statue. Still love her more than WW

The EX has been sold out for a long time, are you talking about the regular?

It's not supposed to sell out right now. The regulars usually sell out after everything has shipped and is in hand. People see how good the statue turns out and they all jump to picking up regulars.

I wonder how much the EX goes for right now. She's definitely on my list of potentially having to sell to get needed funds.

It's not supposed to sell out right now. The regulars usually sell out after everything has shipped and is in hand. People see how good the statue turns out and they all jump to picking up regulars.

I wonder how much the EX goes for right now. She's definitely on my list of potentially having to sell to get needed funds.

That makes sense. Lol I saw someone selling her for 1600 on eBay a few months back

She's top of my list :mad:
Really looking forward to her but she just won't fit in with my collection.
Already short of space with some awesome stuff due this year :gah:

There do not seem to be any recent cases of people buying her preorder on Ebay. I may be ____ out of luck.

This ES is quite high for this character. I think Sideshow is just not updating her status like some of the more popular statues.

Of course. Lol I know the Ex has. I PO'd it in like the first few minutes after it went up. The reg doesn't seem to be moving

Is there a way to tell if the regular is selling or being ordered but stores ?

Back