Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cbg- what power rangers item are you targeting? Im a HUGE PR fan and the only thing ive seen is the $650 head with the DVD's which i feel is WAYYY overpriced...id love a good tip on some PR merch

Hey, let's keep this thread on top. I always come here to see if a ES has pop up on this or if it's near sell out. I don't want to miss the ex. I'm just using the money for power rangers, motu toys, and transformers at this time. I may want this but still thinking hard. There's no need for me to jump on just yet.

Power Rangers :lol

tbh its a very good possibility...I cant imagine how ppl would pay 650 for the head (and to my knowledge they haven't released specs on it even) plus theyre only DVD's not blu rays...not half price but def a discount

Yes with the new prices being so high it's very possible. If someone has to sell there's going to be sales. Unless a ES is short then it's different. I want it now. But just waiting patiently.

Power Rangers :lol

Yes, it's better than you may think. :wave you know, cool robots, cool morpher gadgets, helmet props, and sexy actresses! Btw good memories too :hi5:

cbg- what power rangers item are you targeting? Im a HUGE PR fan and the only thing ive seen is the $650 head with the DVD's which i feel is WAYYY overpriced...id love a good tip on some PR merch

Im getting the Japanese stuff, and I want some helmet props. The USA collectible toys are lame compare to the Japan stuff. Its far superior.

Gay_Power_Ranger_Motivator_by_PyroDarkfire.jpg

Power rangers are for clowns. Cbg your the leader

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Regardless of how CBG expresses himself, he's got a collection many would admire... Who's to judge what's "proper" to collect?

Oh well, What the hell. since we are still talking power rangers while we wait for a ES on red Sonja. Which most likely I will order because the ex is superb! More rangers excitement until it gets deleted. Just for fun.

These bring back good memories? For anyone who wants the new die cast legacy toys it's awesome! It's on sale now at r us site. Yes die cast metal! Maybe I can get a few statue collectors to love power rangers again! Check out some of the Japanese toy items! Way better then the American versions.

Last edited:
Back