Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one for the regular Batman. Do they send out emails if you were on the waitlist for the EX and they end up being sold out?

I got one for the regular Batman. Do they send out emails if you were on the waitlist for the EX and they end up being sold out?

Yes, I think so. My Red Skull order was EX. Actually I got the email to get the reg for the sold out Batman Ex as well.

Yeah I got em for both. I really am debating it. Sounds like a fine deal. Save about 100 on skull. I have the cap pf on PO but I dont know how that would look with skull. :gah:

So much to decide in 48 hours....

Yeah I got em for both. I really am debating it. Sounds like a fine deal. Save about 100 on skull. I have the cap pf on PO but I dont know how that would look with skull. :gah:

So much to decide in 48 hours....
What did you decide?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

How is the trench coat on people's statues holding up? I really want a Red Skull statue, but that coat terrifies me. I don't want it so start flaking/cracking/peeling/whatever in 3-4 years.

How is the trench coat on people's statues holding up? I really want a Red Skull statue, but that coat terrifies me. I don't want it so start flaking/cracking/peeling/whatever in 3-4 years.

I don't believe it will, it feels more like Nylon then like the material used for the T1 T-800 biker jacket.

I don't believe it will, it feels more like Nylon then like the material used for the T1 T-800 biker jacket.

Ah, so perhaps it's NOT a fake leather? Boy, that would be a massive relief. I really want it. :panic:

Ah, so perhaps it's NOT a fake leather? Boy, that would be a massive relief. I really want it. :panic:

Unfortunately, we won't know how it'll hold up until years from now. I've had mine since it was released and it still looks great. However, time will tell.

This piece is fantastic looking. The EX COH on it is simply stunning. It gives you a whole different vibe on the piece every time you change the portraits. That's the definition of a great EX feature in my book. Very excited to have this EX PF in my collection.

Unfortunately, we won't know how it'll hold up until years from now. I've had mine since it was released and it still looks great. However, time will tell.

This piece is fantastic looking. The EX COH on it is simply stunning. It gives you a whole different vibe on the piece every time you change the portraits. That's the definition of a great EX feature in my book. Very excited to have this EX PF in my collection.

I'd settle for knowing what the coat is actually made out of for now. Because that would be pretty telling itself as to how it'll hold up.

Back