Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they change their system so that you have to leave a message now?
I have called 3 days in a row and no option to talk to anyone unless you know their extension.
I can only leave voice mail for customer service or returns... no option to talk to anyone...

Hmmm, must be new. I would try the online chat option.

Did they change their system so that you have to leave a message now?
I have called 3 days in a row and no option to talk to anyone unless you know their extension.
I can only leave voice mail for customer service or returns... no option to talk to anyone...
I always Live Chat.
Selling my RS EX. PM me with an offer. Ready to be shipped
Can't get, U.K, retail price for mine.

I would try phoning them just to make sure they really don't have any replacements.

I agree. A phone call wouldn't hurt. Let them know you wanted Cap and Red Skull as a set. Maybe after you speak to a manager, they'll find a way to help out. There are a few cases where the can put you on a wait list for a replacement. It's just sucks to even be in this situation. I was really worried about my Apocalypse PF. The QC on the EX was terrible and he's a top 3 villain for me. I would have been gutted if I received a bad piece and couldn't get a replacement. It's never fun being put in a take it or leave it position.

I'll give it a try guys. Will update what they say. Thanks for the advice.

Seems like the broken hand has been an issue for a few people. I would be worried about selling/shipping this one down the line. Special care may be required.

I have both Skulls. Both rock. image.jpg

Back