Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the fence.

If you had the choice between this (ex/reg) or the first pf, ex version, slightly demaged but well repaired (price = £300) - what would you choose?

Now, if its a mint OG PF, then thats a different story.

Yeh!

If it's the same one... I was going to buy it, keep the Ex hand and base to go with my perfect RS. Then sell the Reg as damaged.
Messaged Paul and he said the damage was 'quite noticable' so left it.

Prefer the original myself but damaged...
You looking at 'Badds' eBay listing?

Excatly: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370966297782?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The thing is that I'm in the EU which means the price gap is pretty big. Getting the 2013 ex from SS will cost me £450 - £470 all included (shipping, importtax, VAT, FedEx fees) whereas the original ex (damaged) is £350 all included.

But if it's 'quite noticable' ..... I'll probably stay away all well.

Do you guys think its nuts to have both skulls and both caps? I have cap coming as well. Having quite the internal battle right now. They are different depictions of the characters but it seems so irrational to have both sets? Anyone else here crazy enough to be considering this?

Do you guys think its nuts to have both skulls and both caps? I have cap coming as well. Having quite the internal battle right now. They are different depictions of the characters but it seems so irrational to have both sets? Anyone else here crazy enough to be considering this?

If you like them both, can afford them and have the space...
Why the **** not?! :lol

If you like them both, can afford them and have the space...
Why the **** not?! :lol

I agree as well. I figure that it is a different depiction of the characters and therefore these new statues tell a different story. If space is an issue, they can always be rotated out every few months.

I have multiples of certain characters although usually of a smaller scale and no room to enjoy them all currently. Like a different movie with the same characters, you can still enjoy both. Then again I have a few that I could sell and not really miss... :)

I don't think its unreasonable.

I have the original Cap and RS, along with the Dio. Have the Movie cap as well as the new Cap and RS on order.

They are great characters and to this point SSC hasn't missed on any of them yet...:lecture

Not if you are a HUGE Cap and Red Skull fan. I have a rule of no duplicate characters in the same scale. However, I would break that rule for a few characters. If you have the money and space, then have at it. If I remember correctly, you even have the XM Studios Cap on PO as well. I think it's pretty safe to say you are a big Cap fan.

Have at my man. The Cap statues are totally different. Other than being the same character. While Red Skull has a somewhat similar poses, the quality warrants a purchase. Wish I had the originals.:gah:

I also try to avoid having multiple statues of the same character. You probably need to rotate your display or display the two cap a in two different areas?

Thanks for the feedback guys. Based on the general opinion of the crowd i feel alot better about going with both sets. Cap is definitely my favorite Character. The new RS is gorgeous as well. Going to keep the old and welcome the new.

Happy holidays to everyone. Hope your all having a great night

Back