Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Skull Premium Format - NEW!

Red Skeleton?
Looks a bit skinny :dunno

300200-product-silo_zps102cc231.png

yes it is, thank you :) Yeah she has an over the top animal love that I don't share ha

Ordered...no way I'm passing up this one with the new CAP on order.

Congrats to those who who have snagged one for their collection.

Very nice statue, both heads look amazing! Congrats to those getting it.

Oh yeah...this will make two Red Skull pf's for me., original and new version. I still hope to get the Red Skull Life-size bust as well.

Like the pose on this...and you won't catch me saying that very often about a SS PF. And I LOVE the Kirby style EX head!
But I'm not a fan of the lighter colored uniform, and I have serious questions about how the production leather coats will look in hand. That kind of material is so hard to scale down and not end up looking like doll clothes.
I'm also not crazy about how skinny the figure is-though I wonder if that had to do with the costuming and how the these particular fabric choices would fit/fall.

I like the Kirby head so much, that I could almost dismiss all the other concerns, but ultimately I think I'll end up passing. Congrats to those that get it though.

I really like the ex head but it's not enough to order since I already own the 1st one.

Back