Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is looking great. I didn't have much interest at first, but after seeing these pics I'm probably going to order.
Is the ex is still available?

This is looking great. I didn't have much interest at first, but after seeing these pics I'm probably going to order.
Is the ex is still available?

I went on the WL for the EX April 1st and it converted 3 days ago. Now shipped and on the way to me. So I would say you stand next to no chance if you went on the WL as there's only 500 of them

There are some in hand pics on Facebook

10542412_758130494228040_6247347548684697973_o.jpg

Beautiful. I mean, not the character, but the way it turned out. :lol

Good....But....Does it beat this guy? OG Red Skull. I snagged an EX not too long ago for $350 shipped. SHame that this one doesn't get the respect it deserves.

collectionroom0156.jpg

3224374100_e26cce2c90.jpg

RS06.jpg

Good....But....Does it beat this guy? OG Red Skull. I snagged an EX not too long ago for $350 shipped. SHame that this one doesn't get the respect it deserves.

View attachment 127635

View attachment 127636

View attachment 127637

LOVE the uniform on the first one. It's not a bad looking piece. The particular issue I have with it is his eyes. Personally, I find them a bit too bug eyed for my tastes. It looks too cartoony. The head sculpts on the new PF are far superior to the first one IMHO. To me they look evil and menacing. I'm glad to see they revisited the character because I couldn't get passed the eyes on the original PF.

I give it a 9.8. Once you can fool around with the coat and the folds in the pants to get everything posed and looking right it looks just as good as the protos.

And it's light and finally a small box!

I give it a 9.8. Once you can fool around with the coat and the folds in the pants to get everything posed and looking right it looks just as good as the protos.

And it's light and finally a small box!
Wow good to hear man. Cannot wait til Monday

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Just received #172 :woo

Hope to post some better pics later, but for now. . . . .

20140815_123724.jpg

ALL . . . HAIL HYDRA

I received it and haven't open it yet, it does feel very light tho.

Mine was shipped but I'm in Denali National Park. Hope it doesn't get stolen.

Back