Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! I found your original post here and Alex's. Doh.

No, it will not be a removable piece due to the sculpt...you'd have to break the piece to get it off...and I wouldn't suggest one to do that.

-SideshowAlex

I think I will be investigating cutting it off though based on this answer though :rock
Sounds like the time I got the darth maul PF and used the robe from the 1/4 figure on it... almost had to break the arms to get it on lol... naw JK, it wasn't that bad but it was a tight fit. This looks much worse/impossible. If the coat is not attached to his under clothes and they didn't leave him with an open back top I will probably consider it though on a second one if I convert!

I'm going with the Kirby straight out of the box

Nothing wrong with that. That's going to be my initial set up as well. However, there's no doubt I'll switch up the portraits from time to time. This isn't a case where one of the portraits stay in the box for me. They are both fantastic looking portraits.

Canceled my EX...hopefully someone here gets the conversion.

Haha got to make some adjusments with all the items hitting as of late. I feel you dude. At this rate I will need to dedicate a whole new room to the hobby by the end of the year! SS has really picked up their releases. So much great stuff coming as of late. I have to regroup and start making some decisions as well. Just too much to buy lately and were not even half way through the year!

Every week I seem to mentally rearrange my room with each new reveal :lol

Isn't that the truth! You think you finally have it figured out and then boom another statue is added.... I still don't know what I'm going to do for space. I have a formal dining room that is empty currently. I wanted to keep them altogether in my room in the basement but that's just not going to be an option I guess

Haha got to make some adjusments with all the items hitting as of late. I feel you dude. At this rate I will need to dedicate a whole new room to the hobby by the end of the year! SS has really picked up their releases. So much great stuff coming as of late. I have to regroup and start making some decisions as well. Just too much to buy lately and were not even half way through the year!

I know...Red Skull looks great, but I have no history or connection with the character, so he didn't make the cut.

That said, I have no history or connection with Lobo...

I know...Red Skull looks great, but I have no history or connection with the character, so he didn't make the cut.

That said, I have no history or connection with Lobo...

So you getting Lobo? Im sorta tempted after the video. Looks pretty boss

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I just hate the fact that I'll have a wicked looking Red Skull PF but no Cap to display him with. We need a new classic Cap PF. Fully sculpted preferred.

Back