Red Skull LSB preview UP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this alot very tempting kinda reminds me if jim carey played red skull for some reason... yup im weird

A cold, calculated depiction of pure nazi evil. A great sculpt. Great work Sideshow.

I really like the fact that sideshow DOES NOT use only one interpretation of a character for all of their pieces. Good work SS this looks cool and is a must have for any Cap fan.

EX OF FAIL. :lecture

Looks better than that goodie-good capt. somebody. :chase

I'd say several people like the Cap LSB. Goes for over retail on the 'market' which is a bit uncommon for Marvel LSBs.

Seems like they're taking a different art direction, if you go by the current two LSB's (Rhino and RS)

Much happier with the PF sculpt of the face. I was actually really hoping for a life size bust of red skull but im guessing that dream is now gone

I like it but I feel sideshow sculptors have a real problem sculpting teeth. Hulk had big chiclet teeth wolverine bust bad teeth, bullseye had big tombstone teeth and now these teeth seem a bit too uniform.

Last edited:
Back