Statue Red Skull Life Size 1:1 Bust by SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

RED SKULL - Life Size Bust

July 5th preorder......Goodnight guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to break it to you but that's the new PF man. There was a production peek a while back for it.:wave

Might be good having display it next to Cap life size bust.

However, if the price is around $600 I'm out, rather pay a little more for superman bust.

Surprised they went with a life size for him considering how the lsb didnt.do great

I can basically guaruntee you that it is the new PF. There is really no reason to believe it would be a bust the way I see it.:huh

Pf or 1:1?:dunno

Exactly what the thread says :wink1:

I can basically guaruntee you that it is the new PF. There is really no reason to believe it would be a bust the way I see it.:huh

Gurantee huh? Tell yah what.....if I'm right, you buy me a PF preorder of my choice and if your right, I buy a PF preorder of your choice :lecture

If its bust then easy pass hope its PF........ they have shown teaser long time back well Jason u must have source thats why ur so confidence

Awesome, can't wait for the full reveal! This will go great with the Cap 1:1! : )

Well sideshow sure love the red Skull --- >Dio, Lsb, 2 PF's and now a life size bust....

Back