Red Skull Ex 10-15 Day Notice!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Red Skull Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72031) from our Marvel Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 10–15 days.

sweet!!! i wish i could get this but i dont have the money
canceled my ex a few month back :(

ahhhh crap... oh my.... so soon.. oh geez... what to do what to do. Why is it coming out so soon?! WHY?! I still haven't made up my mine... damn.

I must cancel this piece, but somehow I just can't. Dammit!

Hopefully the Green Hulk "Thing effect" will occur with the Captain America PF now. :)

Maybe it will... I am hoping so but you never know with these things. As long as it looks as good as the proto I think this one will be a hit. I can't wait to get this evil looking statue. :rock

Was this guy at SDCC? Anyone scared they were afraid to show the production piece?

Yeah, I was just thinking that the other day. Nice to see Thor, but where's the Red Skull PF... You think SideShow would be proud to show off that piece. I doubt it will come out looking bad. They didn't show the Blade vs. Dracula Dios either.

That's because they're all sold out. They only show the pieces they need to move.

Don't be nuts, keep your order.

This is fun, I can taunt you all day long...:rotfl

Hopefully the Green Hulk "Thing effect" will occur with the Captain America PF now. :)

It will !!! :emperor :lol I can't wait for the Cap. America side by side with the Red Skull. :banana Not to mention having the 1940's shield in hand against the Cosmic cube IN A PF no less. Priceless!

That's because they're all sold out. They only show the pieces they need to move.

Don't be nuts, keep your order.

This is fun, I can taunt you all day long...:rotfl

Ugh... your taunting somehow has an effect on me.

btw Squider, join my fantasy hockey league bro. You would enjoy it!

I'm so pissed I had to cancel this. :(

I will own the Exclusive on this one day......damn it. The HT TDK hit has really destroyed my wallet...

Got my notice as well. Not sure if I'll be able to swing this or not.

Oh no, another one plans to bite the dust. What a bunch of giver uppers. Well, it comes down to available funds. Some of us have it and some of us don't. Carbs and the Mike. I feel for you guys. I really am trying to find a way to own all three... Red Skull, Thor, and 1:1 Iron Man.

i may consider selling my red skull exclusive...if the price is right. :) pm your best offer.

Back