Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, those U ring stands just don't work for ____ on these guys. :lol Switched out Cobra Commander to a U ring and Snake Eyes to a U ring and took their C rings.

Yeah, those U ring stands just don't work for ____ on these guys. :lol Switched out Cobra Commander to a U ring and Snake Eyes to a U ring and took their C rings.

beartrap.jpg

Already some kewl pics in here so I'll just post a few. Pretty kewl figure. The pants being about 2 inches too short sucks, but can be worked around. Comes with way so much stuff. Will prolly get a second one he is that kewl. I'll paint up the regular head and use it on my gray ninja.

cobraredninja1.jpg

cobraredninja2.jpg

cobraredninja3.jpg

cobraredninja4.jpg

Oh and you are idiot if you passed on this figure :cuckoo:

Nice shots Evil. Yeah, took a bit of work to get the outfit to look how I wanted but I think I got it on both of mine. Having both sculpts on the figure really make you feel like you could have your own Ninja clan going in a hurry.

Nice pics in this thread. This will be my first exclusive, with Beach and Flint exclusives coming as well.

Does this mean I will soon be on most peoples ignore list? ;)

Already some kewl pics in here so I'll just post a few. Pretty kewl figure. The pants being about 2 inches too short sucks, but can be worked around. Comes with way so much stuff. Will prolly get a second one he is that kewl. I'll paint up the regular head and use it on my gray ninja.

cobraredninja1.jpg

cobraredninja2.jpg

cobraredninja3.jpg

cobraredninja4.jpg

Oh and you are idiot if you passed on this figure :cuckoo:

awesome pics there ef :hi5: hoping one day to get this figure as well. got into the game a little late. prolly get one through ebay or someone. either way, the ex is a must. getting my ninja collection started. trying to get my collection like yours and kuzeh, lol :lol still got a long way.

Back