Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody needs to take the regular head and make a Satan figure with some SS gear.

carded-satan1.jpg

Awesome pics Josh, thanks for posting images of the reg. head!
The reg. head looks competently painted, but the lack of sculpted texture in the mask makes me prefer the exclusive 100%.

I really wish Sideshow would put texture into their sculpted masks.
I guess I can repaint the reg. head sculpt and use it on a second cobra trooper.

No problem and thank you. The paint job is very nice as good as anything SS has done. I will say I do like the Ex head a bit more because of the added texture.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yXQw6DmxSNE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Thank you! I'm glad you liked that line. I almost made myself laugh while saying it and would have had to do a second take.

Someday I'll make a vid of my flubs. Some of them are terrible. :lol

Digging the little comic book panel chapter breaks. You're getting all professional on us now. :D

It came with movie maker on the mac I got for my birthday. Had been doing it all on my iphone but now I can do a bit more. Once, I get a bit more back on my feet I'd like to buy a nice HD camera. All in all its fun to do. I'm just a big goofball and its fun to share. Kind of like show and tell but better. :lol

Back